Part 15 Round Two

5pm
Narrator POV

JiEun looked at her watch.

She was still enjoying some ice cream with Seung Hyun when it was already time to meet at YG's office. JiEun tapped Seung Hyun on the shoulder and pointed at her watch. Her mouth was full with ice cream so she couldn't talk and only resorted to sign language which could hardly be understood.

Seung Hyun cocked his head to the side, kind of like what the fuck, until he realised what she was trying to tell him. He shot up from his seat and grabbed her hand, pulling her along.

He shoved the ice cream cone down, JiEun did so as well. Seung Hyun wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. They gradually increased their speed to sprinting all the way back to the building which was still quite a distance away.

They were about to budge through the entrance door before being stopped by the security guard.

You're T.O.P and... JiEun trainee if I'm not wrong but you still have to scan your entrance pass.

JiEun sighed and pulled out the pass from her pants pocket, pushing it against the scanner thingy beside the door. Seung Hyun did the same as well.

By the time the two managed to go up the elevator to the highest floor, where the office was located, they were already 4 minutes late.

Eyeing the door and plainly just stoning, Seung Hyun and JiEun were pretty much afraid to enter the office.

Should we knock?

Seung Hyun whispered.

How would I know? You've been in this company way longer than I have.

JiEun whispered back.

Seung Hyun ran his hand through his hair and ruffled it anxiously. That was the hottest thing JiEun had seen him do up close. Her heart fluttered.

JiEun tried to ignore her pervert feelings that were starting to build up inside her and leaned closer to the door to listen if there was any conversation going on.

She managed to make out

Why isn't SaJangNim here yet?

Without hesitating she just pushed the door open. Seung Hyun looked shocked but she gave him a sheepish smiled. Sure enough, YG wasn't there. Only then did JiEun realise that the clock in the office was about 6 minutes slower than her watch. Or was her watch just 6 minutes faster?

She then remembered for God's sake that she had set her watch time faster, ever since she started training in YG, in order not to be late. She face palmed and sighed loudly.

왜요?

Seung Hyun asked, looking at her awkwardly.

I fucking remembered that my watch was faster. We aren't late. We're two fucking minutes early.

JiEun sighed, annoyed with herself. Seung Hyun chuckled and cupped her face with his hands.

You so cute when you curse.

He said in a baby voice. JiEun punched him on the chest playfully and crossed her arms across her chest.

The two stopped acting like a lovely couple fighting when the door burst open.

In walked YG panting with his hair drenched in sweat.

Aish... Just on time.

He murmured under his breath. The girls and BIGBANG were internally laughing at how the CEO was late for once.