Part 12 Kick Out

JiEun POV

He jumped on and moved closer to me. Way... Too... Close. I didn't mind it. He slowly leaned in and planted his lips onto mine.

I hesitated for a while before kissing him back. The kiss seemed to take everything off my mind. Our lips connected for a rather long time until i slapped his chest.

I have an assignment to hand up tomorrow!

I jumped off the bed and went to get the assignment from my bag which I had left downstairs. I stumbled down the steps and knocked into some of his precious furniture before reaching my bag.

Yah! I haven't treated your wound yet!

He shouted from upstairs.

It's nothing! It'll get better on it's own.

I replied as I rummaged my bag and pulled out that piece of assignment.

Seung Hyun came down and hugged me from behind.

Stop it oppa. It's graded. I can't focus if you hang on here.

I said as I tried shaking him off.

Then don't focus. Just... Fail...

He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Why is he so fucking irresistible?!!

I tried controlling my feelings and actions. I shook a bit more until he let go.

Yah, you know you have dance practice in 20 minutes right?

He said. I jumped a little.

WHAT?! Since when?!

Umm... Since you joined YG?

Fuck...

Seung Hyun pulled me to his bedroom and told me to get dressed. I swear I almost died right here. I'M WEARING HIS FUCKING CLOTHES!

His clothes smelt nice. They were huge but I didn't mind it. He gave me a white t-shirt and shorts. Surprising huh? He doesn't wear short sleeves or shorts and he has them in his closet.

I slipped them on with ease. They were honestly HUGE. It was soft and comfy. I loved it.

He got into JiYong's Ferrari again and drove me to the YG building.

We were slightly early so Seung Hyun stopped by a convince store and bought me some ice cream. How sweet isn't he.

He got me a cookies and cream ice cream cone. I love him. He obviously got one for himself. He got vanilla since YG would kill him if he got anything else that was more unhealthy.

He parked the car in the parking lot and got off. He opened the door for me as usual.

I sense something fishy. You two.

YG's voice sounded from the entrance of the building. He stood there with his arms folded across his chest. He seemed angry. We bowed as we approached him.

Yah, JiEun. Starting some love scandal now? You're just a trainee. What's with those dating rumours? And you.

He raised his voice and pressed his finger onto Seung Hyun's chest.

You're a senior idol. How can you be so careless?! How can you let yourself go overboard and bring a trainee out on a date.

Seung Hyun had a slight apologetic look.

But SaJangNim, I was just trying to get to know her more. I didn't...

Don't tell me those stupid stories. Get in!

He cut Seung Hyun off and pulled us into the building and up to his office.

Look at you! Wearing Seung Hyun's clothes?! What have you two been doing. I've known you long enough Choi. Seung. Hyun. You think you can get away with it?! Aren't you being too obvious?! Let a girl wear your clothes and tell me who in this whole universe wouldn't suspect her going to your house?

Seung Hyun looked down and apologised.

I was just lending her some clothes since she had to come here right after school.

YG was hella agitated and pissed. He slapped Seung Hyun in the face and shouted once again.

You think I'm stupid?! I have her school timetable and it states that she has a whole hour free before her training starts. And you definitely know what time her lessons ended, seeing you drive her here.

He emphasized the word drive. Seung Hyun was still holding his face in pain from the slap by the president. From what I know, Seung Hyun's a pretty defensive person and I could sense his anger from getting slapped. His eyes were raging and I guess YG sensed that too.

Trying to show me you're angry?! If you're so angry, get out! LEAVE my company.

YG was taking it far. Too far. How the fuck did this turn into a threat to Seung Hyun's job and future. What the fuck?!

I wanted to help but I can't. I wasn't of any authority to do anything at this point in time. I can't help Seung Hyun.

It's okay.

YG suddenly said. His voice turned softer.

If you can't leave, the girl will leave.

He said and pointed at me.

I can't have any trainees dating idols. I can't have any idol-trainee love scandals or rumours. Either one of you will leave. Most likely the girl. I have more replacements. You're not even here for long. Just one week and you think you can fool around? Just leave. I don't want to see you here again. Today's your last day. Either one of you.

Author's Note

Thanks for reading

Next update soon