Part 18 Package

Narrator POV
7:15am, Sunday

Seung Hyun was woken up by the ringing of his phone. Someone had called him. He yawned and turned his body over to reach for his phone. He looked at the caller ID YG SaJangNim. He picked up the call.

Yah, you're still sleeping aren't you?

Hmm...

You're supposed to meet me soon. You better wake up soon.

내...

YG hung up. Seung Hyun still had those thoughts running though his head. He couldn't find any reason why he would possibly receive more packages than before.

Seung Hyun turned back to face JiEun who was still sleeping soundly despite the ringing of the phone just now. Seung Hyun got up slowly, trying not to wake her up. He grabbed a sticky note and a pen. He wrote the words I will be at the YG building by the time your training starts don't worry. Just went out for a while. He left the note on the closet door so that JiEun would see it once she wakes up. 

Seung Hyun got changed into a black sweater and a random pair of jeans. He grabbed a cap and mask on the way out as usual and called his manager to pick him up.

Yah Seung Hyun ah, what do you need to do so early in the morning. Isn't it your day off?

Byung Young asked when he arrived at Seung Hyun's house.

YG wants me at 8. Hurry drive hyung.

Seung Hyun said once he got in. He grabbed the bag of kimbap that Byung Young had bought for him on the way. Seung Hyun started om the kimbap as soon as the car started moving. He sipped on some coffee​ as well, being careful not to spill any.

Once they arrived, it was already 8 so Byung Young just dropped Seung Hyun off. Seung Hyun took the elevator to the 6th floor and knocked on the door to YG's office.

Come in.

YG called. Seung Hyun opened the door and went inside only to find a whole stack of boxes and letter piled on top of each other. The entire table was full of packages and envelopes.

These are yours. I have looked through some of them and most of them did not have a name of the sender. Fan gifts are in a separate stack which you will also have to bring home.

YG said, pointing at the significantly smaller stack on the left.

What about the others that you've seen?

Seung Hyun asked as he rubbed his chin with his left hand.

These here,

YG pointed at the stack on the right.

Are some really unspeakable things. They all come from this unknown sender. I suspect its the same person who sent all these. Whoever that person was had a really bad intent.

He continued, taking one box which had already been opened, showing Seung Hyun the item in the box.

Seung Hyun stepped back in shock when he saw what was in there. His eyes widened and his hands started getting shaky.

As I said, these things are unspeakable. Who would send a bloody dead rat? It even stinks.

YG scoffed. He shot Seung Hyun a glare.

The only possible reason someone would send this will be hate. Mr Choi Seung Hyun, what have you done?