Part 13 Back

JiEun

I guess I can't do anything but leave. Today's my last day with BIGBANG. I'll miss those 3 girls. I went back to the dorm and packed up my stuff as YG instructed.

I pulled my suitcase out of the apartment and down to the lift lobby. A familiar silhouette came into sight. Seung Hyun.

What are you doing here? Wasn't that enough?

Seung Hyun smiled and grabbed my hand. In a blink of an eye, I was back inside JiYong's Ferrari.

What are you doing oppa?

Let's just say... Taking you home?

I punched him playfully and giggled a little. Guess he could still make me smile after what happened.

What are you going to do now? You're kind of like kicked out and I don't think other companies will like that record that you have here.

I thought for a while. What he said was true. If I were to try for another company, maybe SM, they probably wouldn't want to accept someone that got kicked out of another entertainment company.

I... I'm

Seung Hyun cut me off.

It's okay. YG can be really harsh and get sort of out of control (get it? "Out of control" ok nevermind) sometimes. He probably doesn't mean to kick you out. He threatens to kick you out and stuff but he'll soon call and apologize for being too harsh.

I nodded and sighed.

So you'll come with me... And live with me...

He continued.

Are you serious? I'm going to LIVE at your huge ass villa?

He nodded and smiled.

What if I get lost?

I asked jokingly.

Then I'll go looking for you.

He smiled and planted his lips onto mine.

I slapped him. Hard. Hard enough at least.

Drive oppa!! Jeez...

He chuckled and focused on driving again.

Choi TOP's museum house villa place

He parked the car and opened the door for me as usual. Like a gentleman.

He went over to the car boot and took my luggage out and carried it all the way to the front door for me. He unlocked the door and as usual, I guess, Charlie jumped onto Seung Hyun and started biting his socks off.

Aish!

He grunted and lightly slapped Charlie in the butt. Charlie jumped back a little before continuing to bite his socks. I giggled at the way Seung Hyun dragged Charlie around as he walked into the house.

I got an extra room upstairs. Unless you want to sleep with me.

He winked and went up to put the luggage in the extra room. The room was already furnished. Same old designer bed, desk, chair, closet and everything else. There wasn't a bathroom in the room so I guess I had to use the one outside or maybe... The one in his room?

Shit JiEun stop thinking so much!

Not helping you unpack. In case you thought I would.

He stated and sat his ass down on the bed. I rolled my eyes at him playfully and slapped his thighs before bending down to unpack my stuff. I shoved all the clothes into the closet as usual.

Such a messy girl...

He sighed when he saw me shoving shit around everywhere.

It was about 9pm when I was done unpacking my stuff. Seung Hyun went ahead to call for some delivery food. Yep, we haven't had our dinner yet.

He got some fried chicken. I love him. And some other random food. There was gimbap, bibimbap and I guess there was some kimchi fried rice as well.

Gimbap's good. Which website did you get it from?

I asked with my mouth full of food.

Dong YoungBae Oppa's Kitchen.

He smirked and continued gobbling down his kimchi fried rice. So YoungBae cooked the food, I guess. I knew he was a good cook, according to my super professional stalking.

Ah... No wonder it tastes good. He probably got inspiration from his hair in the Monster MV...

Seung Hyun chuckled at my assumption. Just for your information, if you're a little new to BIGBANG, Taeyang had a hairdo that looked like gimbap in the Monster MV from Alive album.

I tried the fried chicken wings. They were awesome, just like my Seung Hyunie oppa.

Just when I was about to ask Seung Hyun about YG and what I should do about things, his phone rang.

Aish... It's SaJangNim.

Seung Hyun whispered and answered the call. He put it on speaker so that I could hear everything. How thoughtful.

Seung Hyun ah.

안녕하세요.

Ah... Please tell that girl... What's her name? Ah, JiEun! Yeah, tell her that she can continue training here. Just come up with any reason for her. But don't tell her that I actually couldn't find any replacement for her. Umm... They all sucked.

Ok, I'll tell her.

And don't! Don't make things awkward. I trust you enough to be witty and say something realistic. Don't tell her that I couldn't find a replacement. Understand?

네!

And he hung up. Seung Hyun burst out laughing. I joined in and laughed together with him.

Yah, see that? I told you it wasn't possible for you to be kicked out!

He said while laughing.

I guess I can be more comfortable now?

So am I still staying over or should I move back to the dorm?

Seung Hyun paused.

Aish, just stay with me. You'll miss me when you're back in that tiny dorm. At least you'll have enough moving space and feel more comfortable here.

He smirked. I playfully slapped his chest. I don't know what's with me and slapping people when I'm over excited so don't ask me why I'm being so crazy.

Author's Note

Thanks for reading

Next update soon