Was this really happening??

??? P.O.V
I was walking through the park, carrying hyung's things in a bag since he couldn't do it himself. While I walked through the now dark skies, I noticed a man grabbing a girl's wrist. I didn't really comprehend what was happening, until he forced his hands over her lips, and began to pull down her pants as she kicked her legs. My pace got a little faster, and before I knew it, I found myself sprinting across the field in a matter of seconds.
"Yah!! What are you doing?!"  I yelled out pushing the man off of the girl. He turned around and pushed me back, making me drop hyung's things onto the ground.
"What's it to you Bieber bowl?" He questioned pulling a knife out of his back pocket.
"What goes on here is one of your business pretty boy." He stated walking towards the girl. I quickly stepped in front of her and shoved him away a little further.
"You really want to die, don't you lover boy? So be it."
I cracked my neck and smirked, and looked back at the girl.
"Excuse me for just a moment."
I turned back to the man, who charged over to me at full force. Before his knife came in contact with me, I moved away, and grabbed his wrist, twisting it up and in between his shoulder blades. His hands automatically dropped the knife, as he let out a long, agonizing groan in pain. I took my scarf and tied his hands behind his back, and placed him on his stomach so he couldn't move anywhere.
I sighed, and fixed my attention back onto the girl, who's tears were streaming down the sides of her cheeks.  She looked up to me, and ran to my side, and wrapped her arms around me, sobbing into my chest.

"Thank you, thank you so much..." she whimpered, gripping the back of my jacket. I hesitated, but I lifted my hand to pat her head.
"It's okay..." I whispered to her in a reassuring voice.
"What were you doing out here all by yourself? It's not late but it sure is dark." I reminded her lifting her chin up, and wiping her tears

Man she's cute...
I thought to myself.
The girl shrugged her shoulders, and looked down to her feet, fiddling her thumbs.

"I only came out here to think...I didn't think-or know that this would happen.." she explained softly.
"Why didn't you fight back..?" I questioned her, putting my hands in my pockets. The girl looked over her shoulder, at the nearby pond, covered in a thin sheet of ice. She let out a small sigh, and shrugged her shoulders again.
"I guess I just didn't have the will power..." she admitted. She looked back at me, then to the pile of clothing I had dropped earlier.
"We should probably clean that up huh? And call the police."  She stated, walking towards the clothing on the floor. I looked back at the man, who still laid in the floor, still trying to get up.
"Yea.." 
I walked over to her and helped her fold hyung's things and put them in a bag.
"So look if you're calling the police, I'm kind of in a rush, so if you don't mind can I uh...?"
I questioned packing the last of his things in the bag.
"Okay, well. Thanks for your help anyways." She stated handing me back the bags.
"Sure thing. Get home safe miss, okay?"
I stated waving and walking away.
I knew it was a jerk move, but I couldn't be seen by the police, not now. However, I did want the girl to be safe, so I hid myself in the bushes, and watched her as she called the police. I watched the police come, take the man, ask her some questions, and go. There she was again, alone in the moonlight, and boy was she beautiful.
Just to make sure she would be alright on her own, I followed her from a distance in the shadows of the bushes. When she arrived to the house, my eyes widened in shock.
"This is Y/N's house...so that's..?"

End of "???" P.O.V
"Okay, well thanks for your help anyway." I thanked him handing him the bags. He said something, but I couldn't really hear it that well.
"By any chance, can I get your-" I looked up, and the boy was gone. "...name.." I mumbled looking around for him. I sighed, and kept an eye on the man while I called the police. The wait was long and anxious, but the police came eventually. I explained to them what happened, and they didn't hesitate to cuff the man. They put him the police car, and drove off. I sighed and took out my phone, and dialed Jimin's number.
"Hey Y/N. You home now?" He questioned, a little shuffling in the background.
"Not yet. Something happened but I'm good now. I'm walking home right about now. Mind staying on the phone with me?"

"Sure, but what happened?"

I took a deep breath and shook my head.
"Don't wanna talk about it." I stated, beginning to walk home.
"Any news? Where are you?" Jimin questioned, a concerned tone in his voice. "If you're okay with it, I can keep an eye on you from the cameras of you'd like."

"Sure. I'm at the exit of the park by the school." I informed him, continuing to walk home.
"Ah, I see you."
I smiled, and waved to the camera, as Jimin let out a small chuckle, and let out a deep breath.
"You're too much Y/N." he stated between small giggles.
I continued walking, and explained to Jimin what happened. Even though I told him I didn't want to talk about it, I figured I should tell him.
"Ah Y/N, I'm glad you're okay. And thank god for the guy who came over to help you. Speaking of which, what did he look like?"

"Well he was tall, like Taehyung's height. And he had a cute haircut, his bangs hid his forehead. I didn't get his name though. He kind of looked like a fish, but a cute fish." You giggled.
"Sounds like a real charmer." Jimin joked.
I laughed again, and finally made it to my home. When I was approaching my front door, I noticed that the back door was open.
"Jimin, I'll call you back." I stated hanging up my phone. I walked over to the door, and peaked my head around the corner. My heart began beating faster.
Don't die Y/N...don't die.
I repeated to myself in my head. I quickly stepped into the kitchen, and armed myself with a knife. I tiptoed carefully, and checked every inch of the house, careful not to make a sound. When I finished checking the house, I closed and locked all the doors and windows, and sighed in relief, since I didn't get killed. I took my phone out my pocket, and dialed Jimin again.
"Hello? Y/N ?! You okay?" He questioned frantically.
"Yea I'm okay. Someone's in my house...well, was anyway." I explained putting the knife back in the drawer.
"Y/N please be careful okay? Do you have any idea who it might've been?"
I shook my head before responding.
"Nope, but it could have been Taehyung."
"Could be, but what would he be there for?" Jimin questioned, more shuffling noises in the background.
"His clothes..." I whispered to myself in realization. I ran to his room, and forced the closet door open.
"It's gone." I mumbled out of breath.
"There's no way he could have taken them, he would have popped up on your screen- you would have seen him." I babbled on as I continued to search through his drawers, his laundry bag, everything. But it was no use.
"There's no way he would know about your cameras, would he?" I questioned Jimin.
"No, he wouldn't." Jimin let out a deep sigh, and sniffled.
"Are you getting sick?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.
"No I'm okay. If Taehyung really took his clothes, he would definitely pop up, and he would be moving pretty slow too."
I paced around the room in a slight panic, but I should be happy, that Taehyung has his clothes. He can stay warm. But I had this constant thought that he could be leaving soon.
"Do you think he could have had help?"
"Maybe, but that would be a lot of bags to carry." Jimin admitted to me.
"Who could of-" I cut myself off, and let out a gasp before continuing to speak.
"The boy! The boy from today- he was carrying a lot of bags full clothes."  You stated to Jimin on the phone.
"Check the footage from the park please."
"Uh...okay?"
There was a few clicking sounds, more shuffling, and then silence.

"Jimin? Jimin what happened-?"

"Y/N." he cut me off.
"You've found him. That was Taehyung's brother. That was Jeon Jungkook."

A/N
Heyoo. So I haven't posted in ages, and I'm so sorry, but I'll post more soon!! I promise. 🌚