Back in Neverland.

Start from the beginning

"Luna, you ok?" He asked. I quickly wipe my tears away and turn around and fly down to Chris, putting on a fake smile.

"Yeah, couldn't be better." I lie.

Peter's P.O.V.
It's eary morning in Neverland when my shadow comes to report back to me at my thinking tree.

I knew it was late back in the realm that Luna was, but I knew she would be awake still. My shadow comes and floats in front of me.

"Well?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Well did she tell you anything?"

"She's moved on."

"What. Why would she say that?"

"She saw you kiss Crystal."

"Did you tell her that it ment nothing?" I snap.

He nods his head.

"Great. First she leaves, now she hates me." My shadow wanted to tell me something but pushed it out of his mind.

"She did ask me to tell you something, well it was to Crystal."

"What is it?"

"When I told Luna that you still loved her, she thought that you pushed her away. She said that you moved on. So she did to."

"Well we wouldn't want to disappoint her now should we. If she wants me to move on, then move on I shall. Tell Luna I got her message." I say, walking back to camp.

Luna's P.O.V.

"Luna, are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You didn't answer me when I called you. I thought somthing happened to you."

"I'm fine. Don't worry." I smile.

"The Hunger Games marathon is on, you want to watch it with me before bed?" Chris says, changing the subject.

"Yeah, I need to get my mind off of..." I hesitate, trying to get his name out, but no words came out.

"Him." He finished.

"Yeah." I walked up to him as he kissed my cheek. I kiss him on his forehead and we walk down and watch the marathon.

I sit down on the L shaped couch as Chris went and made some popcorn. He makes it, hands it to me and sits down, putting his hand around my shoulder as I lean into him. 

*****
They were just starting the second movie when the commercials came on. I groan as I tilt my head up. Chris chuckled and I look at him.

"What's so funny?"

"You, I love when you get all feisty." He says, slowly leaning in for a kiss. I quickly smash my lips on his, catching him by surprise.

I put my hands around his neck, letting him deepen the kiss with his hands on my waist and me playing with his hair.

He takes it to a whole nother level when he leaned in so far, making me fall back on the couch with Chris getting on top of me, straddling me with a proud smirk etched on his face.

He kisses my lips, making his way down my jaw line and kissing my neck. I moan as he gets to my sweet spot. He bites down again, getting a reaction from me.

Chris untied my braid, letting my hair fall down around my neck and down my back. He moved my hair out of the way, making room to place more love bites on my neck.