Yujin suddenly frowned learning that Halla is not here at the moment.

But since she's here right now......

"I'll just wait for her to come back" She nodded at Yoongi with a smile.

Suga scoffed at her "Suit yourself" he said turning his body away from the door frame

Yujin eyed Suga as he turned his back on her and started dragging his foot inside the living room.

She frowned, wondering if he was really this hostile towards their guests.

Yujin brushed off the thought and stepped inside the living room.

Her eyes quickly lingered around the place, she was quite amazed at the large space inside.

"You can sit here, or do whatever the hell you want... Just don't make a mess"

Yujin quickly turned her gaze at Suga, who had been staring at her all this time. She smiled and nodded "Ne... thank you" she bowed politely.

Yoongi just nodded and dragged his foot toward the stairs, holding his coffee.

Yujin watched Suga as he struggled to lift up his foot. She decided to come closer and give him some assistance.

"Hey, let me help you--"

"Ya, I can do this by myself. Just go back to your seat and wait for your friend." Yoongi said with a scowl, he definitely wouldn't let anyone help him especially if it's help coming from a girl.

Yujin stepped back when Suga darted a glare at her. Quietly, she walked back to the couch and sat still until Suga is finally gone from her sight.

What an odd man he is... Yujin thought.
_________________________________

Yujin's POV:

Moments had passed and I found myself standing at the middle of the hallway at the second floor.

I couldn't help it, I got bored so I had decided to leave the bag in that grumpy guy's care so I can finally leave....

I just needed to find him...

My lip unexpectedly curled upward as I remembered that guy.... Suga... isn't it?

I remember his scowl earlier. I don't wanna lie, but he looked like a grumpy version of that cute mushroom from Mario.

I proceeded to take a peek at every room, hoping to find the grumpy guy.

But, looking at all these rooms, my eyes almost got dizzy.

How did Halla manage to survive all of this?  I had heard the whole story from Yuna. Hence, that's why i'm here. Poor girl must've had a difficult time hiding from all the members back then....

I somehow managed to finish checking every room. Unfortunately, there are no signs of the mad man.

I then went up to the top floor. There were three rooms and only one room has its door opened.

Bingo

I can already hear the sound of the piano echoing from the inside.

I took a peek inside the room and my eyes widened.

It was a studio....

My eyes lingered around and found Grumpy's figure by the keyboard. He was focused on playing the piano and had a notebook placed in front of him.

My mouth quickly formed an 'o' shape as I heard him playing.

The beautiful sound of the keys harmonized through my ears.