23: Suicidal?

Toshiro: is she ok?

Unohana: she's fine now. She'll get her arm back from a little help of kurotschi taichou.

Toshiro: I think she's acting a little weird.

Unohana: I've heard what happened. A sudden dull of senses. She's not sick. I think she's a bit suicidal.

Toshiro: what do you mean?

Unohana: she's putting her life on the line on purpose. Like she wants to die. You should... Talk to her.

You were already awake. You heard all of it. You closed your eyes to go back to sleep. Trying to forget what you just heard...

The next morning...

Toshiro: Niko.

Niko: oh. Hi. Guess I'm going to need a new arm from kurotschi taichou.

Toshiro: is there something on your mind ? You know you can tell me everything right?

1) " I know. I'm fine. "

2) " ha... I'm... Suicidal... That's what unohana taichou said . Right? "
______________________________

1) " I know. I'm fine. "

You could tell he look worried " sure?" You nod , giving a smile " um !! "

Toshiro: I'm always here for you. Niko. Don't forget that. I don't want you to get hurt either.
______________________________

2) " ha... I'm... Suicidal... That's what unohana taichou said . Right? "

Toshiro: Niko...

Niko: I guess I am. Suicidal.

Toshiro: what happened?

Niko: I just... Sometimes... Don't feel like living anymore.. That... Was that kind of time.

Toshiro: why?

You smiled weakly " why... Ha ... I don't know... "