12: Call Me Toshiro

Toshiro: *knock knock* *opens door* Niko.

Niko: hitsugaya.

Toshiro: call me toshiro from now on.

Niko: huh?

Toshiro: replace. You loved me didn't you? Do you still love me? Just a bit even.

1) " .... I ... Maybe. "

2) " .... Not anymore."
__________________________________

1) " .... I ... Maybe. "

Toshiro: then love me.

Niko: ... Hitsugaya....

Toshiro: baka. You thought I was with hinamori . Didn't you? I was never with her. I love you. It's up to you... To... Accept me. I'll wait for you.

He turns away to walk away. You asked him something to stop his steps " you've always been waiting?!"

Toshiro: always.

" .... Toshiro." You hugged him by his back " arigato. But... But I may hurt you. "

Toshiro: I don't care.
__________________________________

2) " .... Not anymore."

Toshiro: I see. ... You used to love me?

Niko: used to.

Toshiro: why didn't you ever tell me?

Niko: you had hinamori. You seemed happy.

Toshiro:  baka. She's family. That's all. She's not ... *Blush* not anything special. Unlike you.

Niko: ... Oh... My own stupid thoughts. Gomen.

Toshiro: no... I was also ... Stupid. I should have told you about my feelings. So... Niko. This time ... Would you accept my feelings?

Niko: I accepted urahara to replace you. If I accept you... It would be to replace urahara... It would be mean to you...

Toshiro: I don't mind.

At this time , your tears fell uncontrollably... At how stupid this whole thing was... At how you misunderstood him. At how he could just accept being a replacement like that... Just like urahara did for you...

He walked towards you and dried your tears with his thumb. He hugs you tightly " I'm here. "