22: Bounto & A Chopped Off Arm

Toshiro Vs koga and daraku

You heard the news of the fight. An entire area sealed because of toshiro's power. You gave a breath of relief... At least he's fine.

You go to the scene... Since you're from ni ban tai, it was kind of routine that the black corps had to go through the scene and maintain the scene . Make sure the intruder, koga was dead.

Niko: hitsugaya taichou. Arigato for holding the scene. We can take it from here.

Toshiro: um. I'll rely on you then.

" Hai. " You turn around " get to work!! Remove the ice and check for that bount's life first!! See if he's still alive!! Be careful!!"

" Hai!! " Your subordinates answer.

You resume back to just you... " Hitsugaya taichou. "

Toshiro: hm?

Niko: are you ok?

Toshiro: I'm fine. Don't worry. I don't die that easily.

Niko:I know... I just....

" Niko! Could you come over here for a while?"

You went over " what is it?"

" ... I think... I saw him... Move..."

You take out your zanpaktou... Then you sliced the ice away around him. Koga collapses on the ground... But you were still suspicious... So you point your zanpaktou at him...

That's when he moved and stood up swinging his axe at you. You were caught off guard, but you were insistent to not let him go. Your first instinct was to move backwards from the swing and then to grab his arm. He chopped off your arm and escapes.

You looked to your arm as if not understanding what happened.

Until... Toshiro came to you. " Niko!!! Your arm!!! Your arm is being chopped off!!! "

Your reaction :

1) " oh. Yea. "

2) " ouch!!! It hurts!! "
_______________________________

1) " oh. Yea. "

Toshiro: are you ok? Niko.

Niko: um... I'll go get some help later. Need to catch him. He ran.

" Ran..." You start to mumble... And you faint.

______________________________

2) " ouch !! It hurts !! "

Toshiro: get her to squad 4 !! Matsumoto!!

Matsumoto: alright!! I understand!! Niko... What were you thinking?!!