13: Forgetting Him

Hinamori became the squad five's fukutaichou like she wanted under aizen. You went over to congratulate. It wasn't like it meant something special to you. You just thought... Maybe you should do it. Because she's related to toshiro.

Niko: congratulations.

Hinamori: arigato !!! You too !!! You became a third seat, I heard.

Toshiro: Niko. Congratulations.

Niko shakes her head " it's nothing... "

Hinamori: oh oh!! I know!! Let's celebrate for me at my new place!! Tonight, everyone has to wear yukata. How's that ?!

Niko: erm... Ok...

You flash steps and leaves. Toshiro looks to hinamori " what are you trying to do?"

Hinamori: helping you of course!!! Are You getting anywhere with her?

Toshiro sighs " don't know. She does seem a little happier. But I don't know if she actually loves me . Or still misses kisuke. "

Hinamori: shiro-chan...
___________________________________

You had two yukatas to choose. You chose...

1) Urahara Kisuke's Yukata

2) Hitsugaya Toshiro's Yukata
___________________________________

1) Urahara Kisuke's Yukata

Toshiro had arrived to see you not in the yukata he gave to you. But the one urahara had given. While the one he gave to you was on hinamori. Hinamori stood up " I'll get the food for the celebration. "

He sat down at the table " you're wearing his yukata. "

Niko: um. It's not really what you think.

Hinamori came in with the hotpot " gomen shiro-chan. My yukata had a hole. I think it got spoiled when I packed it with other things. So I borrowed one from Niko. "

Toshiro: oh.
.
.
.
Hinamori tries to break the silence " ha ha ha... How about some dessert after dinner? I'll go prepare. The moon is nice tonight. Don't you think?"

Niko: a full moon...

" Um " and hinamori leaves both of you alone.

Toshiro: why didn't you wear mine? You could have let hinamori wear kisuke's yukata. You still can't forget him?

Niko: don't know. Just didn't want her to wear this. Maybe you're right... I can't forget him. But I don't think I ever forgot you either...

You looked to him " my room still has pencils, pen you lend me and I never returned from when we were in the academy. I also... Never let urahara use them either." You snuggle your head in between your knees " I'm so greedy... You shouldn't let me... "

Toshiro: I want to let you. So you'll come closer to me than him.

Niko: toshiro...
___________________________________

2) Hitsugaya Toshiro's Yukata

A smile crept onto his face as he saw you wear his yukata.

The dinner was over after a while and
Hinamori suggested " How about some dessert after dinner? I'll go prepare. The moon is nice tonight. Don't you think?"

Niko: a full moon...

" Um " and hinamori leaves both of you alone.

Toshiro: you look pretty.

You blushed " arigato. "

Toshiro: you should wear it more often. The yukata.

Niko: but I'm a shinigami. I can't wear the yukata.

Toshiro: right... When you come and visit me then.

Niko: that's so troublesome.

Toshiro: is that so? I just think you look really pretty in it.

Niko: I will try my best to forget him toshiro.

" I know you're trying. " He closes in and kissess you on the hair and hugs you.