Chapter II

MY EYES FLY OPEN as I jerk forward but something holds me back

MY EYES FLY OPEN as I jerk forward but something holds me back. I start to panic taking in straggled breaths. I begin to hyperventilate All I see is white. Sering white paints my view from all angles as I whip my head around. Tears start to well in my eyes. Trying to get rid of them I blink them away. In the process my vision returns to me.
       I start making out shadows and outline of object. My breathing becomes more steady as I continue to blink away the white. 
     I close my eyes once more and open them. I am met with sights I can't comprehend. I am sitting in. Something that makes my back straight. The word chair pops in my head. I notice circular restraints cuffing my wrists and ankles. The chair is too big as my stubby legs don't hit the ground. In fact I realize this chair is much to big for my size.
        I scan my surroundings as my brain kicks into gear. There are objects I recognize and some i don't. The room is the shape of a circle. The chair sits in the middle. Dozens of carts  with strange objects line the wall. I hear a beeping noise behind me. I try to turn around but the tubes attaches to the side of my head, forhead, and limbs of my body restrain me from moving.
I give up trying to find out what the beeping is when I spot a screen with writing on it. I can't make out the words. I grow frustrated not because I can't see the words but I don't understand what it says. I take a deep breath in as bits of parts of the words start to make sense.
I stutter as I read what it says out loud. "Aggg... age 9. Name SN2198. Other...otherwise named Sa... Salina," the words now come fluidly as I remember how to read, "gender is female. Height: 50 inches tall. Hair color: Brown. Eye color: Hazel-green. Fully operational: to be determined. Success or fail: to be determined. Trail number 66." Next to the information is a picture of a girl that was described in the chart I read. That's when I look up and realize the celling is a mirror. And in that mirror is the same 9 year old, smiling girl in that picture.
      As I stare at myself more I start to panic again. I don't know where i am or why they have a chart possessing that information. So I do what any kid would do.
    I scream my head off till someone comes to help me. I thrash around though I am limited with the restraints. I close my eye screaming for help.
      I faintly hear a door open and bodies rush over trying to hold me down. But I am persistent and don't stop. Suddenly I feel a sharp pinch as my right arm goes numb. Slowly the numb spreads up my arm to my legs and then my head. That's when everything goes black.

Hey guys so this is a new Kylo Ren/Star Wars Fic. I hope that you enjoy it and if you haven't check out my other story.
   THE FORCE BETWEEN US.

Also sorry for the shortish chapter they will get better!
VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!