Chapter Twenty-Five~

Start from the beginning

“Fray, stop,” I shouted as the beast began to turn around. “Don’t hurt her.”

“Not now, Ciel,” Fray muttered. “I don’t care if this girl dies, you and our baby are my priority, Yami can tear her apart for all I care.”

I know this was so wrong, Suki could die right here in front of me, but I felt my heart squeeze when he said that. “Yami? That thing is Yami?”

“Who else would it be?” Fray demanded.

“I don’t know!” I shouted angry now. “How am I supposed to assume that this thing is that cute little kid you brought earlier!”

“This isn’t the time, guys,” Kendal warned.

“Yami,” I said softly as the beast turned to me again. “Yami, she has nothing to do with her father. Her father wouldn’t bat an eye at her death. Aldo doesn’t care about anyone, but himself, killing her won’t hurt him.”

Yami’s eyes actually softened and I knew I was getting through to him. “Don’t hurt her, Yami. We can get back at Aldo, but not through her.”

It almost looked like the scales were burning off, disappearing into a black mist and what was left behind was a small Yami, looking so innocent and harmless. “You’re right,” he told me. “Her death wouldn’t hurt him...I’m going to bed.”

He walked past me up into the bedrooms, he wobbled a little, as if he was actually tired and everyone looked at me completely stunned.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I shouted at a very stunned looking Suki.

“I...I...I missed you!” She ran towards me wrapping her arms around her waist and giving me a huge squeeze. “I’ve been all alone and father has been bringing in new people.”

“You’re an idiot,” I muttered wrapping my arms around her. After half a minute or so I felt Fray grab my arm and yank me out of her embrace, pulling me into his.

“You’re the idiot,” he growled, burying his face into my hair. “He could have attacked you.”

“Hey,” Suki shouted.

“He’s mine.” Fray glared at her. “He wouldn’t have ever been in danger if you hadn’t been here, so watch your step.”

“Fray, she didn’t mean to-”

“But she did,” he interrupted me. “If you would’ve gotten hurt I would have ripped her limb from limb.”

“You’re way too mean to be with someone as sweet as Ciel,” she muttered, glaring back at Fray. “I don’t know why he’d be with someone like you.”

“Jealous?” Fray taunted, still holding me in his embrace.

Suki’s face flushed crimson and she began to open her mouth when Hunter interrupted. “So what are you doing here, Natsuke?”

“I came to warn Ciel,” she told them. “My father brought in new people.”

“Your father is always bringing in new people,” Alan scoffed.

“These aren’t brainwashed, ready to be trained, newbs,” she told them. “They’re crazy killers, insane hunters, and part morphs. I don’t even think they’re from this realm.”

“So you’re going to tell us everything you know, and then walk your happy ass back home to daddy,” Fray told her. “Understood?”

After hours of her spilling everything she knew to them, she ended up sitting on a couch with me eating popcorn as we watched a movie, I could feel Fray glaring holes into the side of my head as I refused to look over at him as Suki cuddled up to me. When she fell asleep he grabbed my arm and dragged me up stairs and pushed me onto the bed.

“Fray, what are you doing?” I asked as I saw him taking off his shirt and I blushed.

“Showing you who you belong to,” he informed undoing his belt, then button and zipper.

He climbed on top of me, capturing my mouth in his and tugging at my hair roughly.

“You’re not jealous of Suki, are you?” I asked in between kisses.

“I didn’t get to see you for almost three years,” Fray murmured against my neck. “I’m jealous of anyone who got to spend any amount of time with you while I wasn’t there.”

I smiled, kissing his nose. It stunned him and he froze. “I love you, Firo.”

He growled, yanking off my sweatpants and pushing up my shirt. “I’m going to give you our second baby right now.”

He began to touch me and suck on my neck, I was moaning and squirming beneath him. Then there was a knock on the door.

“We’re busy,” Fray growled.

“It’s important,” Hunter spoke through the door.

“Right now, nothing could be important enough to make me leave this room,” Fray grunted, making me blush.

“You better not be working on making baby number two in there,” Hunter growled as he kicked in the door and yanked Fray off me. He was only in tight boxer briefs. “Get dressed you horn dog, we have work to do.”

“I hate you,” Fray growled, shrugging out of Hunter’s hold and slipping on a pair of sweatpants, he was still shirtless as he leaned down kissing me roughly. “We’ll finish later. I love you, Ciel.”

He walked out and I felt breathless and lightheaded. How could he possibly be jealous of anyone when he was the only one who could get me this worked up? I groaned seeing I had a hard on, Hunter had seen my hard on...I buried my face in my pillow. Stupid Fray.

A/N: So it's kinda short. But considering how fast paced this whole book had been written in, I wanted a cute chapter where no one got hurt and Fray and Ciel got to be a cute couple and Ciel isn't beaten up by anyone, because he's pregnant and needs to be treasured! *~*
The picture is Kevin Zegers aka Fray and the picture looks like he's touching himself and I couldn't help myself, but to put it on here. Obviously I have not grown much these past years. >.>
I love comments. <3
Please check out my new book Careless Encounters. :3