Chapter 41

Extra long chap yo (almost 3k words waw) anyways enjoyy
*~*~*~

I walked back to the living room with a blank face plastered. I sighed and put my face in my hands and rubbed my forehead.

I'm sorry, Caleb

"Hey, baby gril. I'm almost done with your tea," Winter popped up.

"Thanks, Terry." I smiled.

A minute later Winter came back, to which I snuggled into her arms. She immediately hugged me back and gave me a friendly peck on the top of my head. Winter then started roasting Caleb to cheer me up. I chuckled at her lame yet humorous comments; some didn't even make sense. I drank my tea with her as I watched Stranger Things. A vibration was felt in the pocket of my leggings, soon followed by my free hand fishing out my phone to check the notifications.

Hyungwon:
Hii Vic

Hyungwon:
So I'm free today. Do u
have any other plans?
Can we meet somewhere?

Tori Vega:
Hey hyungwon

Tori Vega:
das cool. Is ash alrite with
that? Is she coming with
us?

Hyungwon:
Yes, ash is fine with us
meeting again to catch up
on things. N no she wont.
She said dat she duznt
want to intrude on our
friendly hangout.

Tori Vega:
Ahh, well if she's fine
with it then i just need
to ask my boyfriend,
Seungcheol oppa.

Hyungwon:
You two are a thing now?
Congrats! Hope for the
best!

I sent a few messages to Seungcheol, mentioning Hyungwon and the meet up to catch up on things. I made sure to add in that he was already engaged to someone, and his fiance was supportive of Hyungwon's and my hangout.

Cheollie🐔🐔:
No tori. I'm not letting
u go out with another guy.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and slight frustration. I explained to him that Hyungwon and I would like to clear things up between us to really put the past behind us. After a minute of explanation, Seungcheol finally agreed - with a slight reluctance. Winter rose her eyebrow and commented on how it seemed like he owned me.

"If I didn't tell him, it would be as if I'm cheating on Seungcheol," I replied.

She muttered a 'whatever' and dragged me to my room. Upon arrival, Terry swung open my closet door and fussed - like a mother - about how I should not keep on the sweater I was wearing.

I quickly got changed out of my home clothes into a more presentable overlay. I took one last glance at the mirror. A marginally oversized patched pastel shirt draped over my upper physique, in contrast to the white, ripped skinny jeans that complemented my 'X' shaped legs. I grabbed my necessities and jokingly told Winter to tell Caleb, if he asked, that I ran away and would not be coming back for a period of time.

I was about to exit the building, when Winter stopped me for a brief second with just one hand on my shoulder.

"T-tell Hyungwon I said..." she hesitated.

I looked at her expectedly and patiently waited for her answer. I slowly nodded my head to prompt her to finish her favor.