Chapter 2

After a couple hours of introduction and conversation, D.K suggested that they take me to a restaurant a few blocks away.

"Yay!" Dino exclaimed, "Noona, I bet you'll love it!"

"Can we sit inside this time? The sun is too hot for my beautiful skin," showed-off Seungkwan, while admiring the skin of his arms.

"If you had beautiful skin, then a blobfish would win a beauty pageant," Minghao mocked. I had to cover my mouth from giggling.

"Let's go, enough chit-chat," Woozi urged, irritated.

On the way to the restaurant, D.K and I talked about Canada, Korea, and asked about me. "How long have you been in Canada?" He asked. "All my life," I replied, "until now." A lot of the Seventeen members stared at us and threw D.K light glares. The scariest glare I saw was from Jun. At first, I couldn't tell if he was just joking or not.

"Alright, D.K, it's my turn to take all of Vicky's attention," Mingyu cut in. 

I let out a  soft 'hah.' "Did you just call me 'Vicky'?" I asked.

"Well, if you don't mind," he smirked.

"Just call me, Tori."

We chattered all the way to the restaurant. It was cute and colorful, with potted plants that hung on the edges of the roof. 

"Welcome, to the best restaurant around," S.Coups introduced.

He was just about to open the door, when Seungkwan pushed the door open and swaggered in. "A table with 13 chairs and one of your finest armchairs, please, 'cause Boo Seungkwan's is back!" he posed. He was definitely something of an exhibitionist.

All of the members groaned.

"Ah, Seventeen, welcome back!" greeted the waitress.

"Annyeong, Sana!" they greeted back.

"May I show you your- oh and what's your name?" Sana asked me.

"I'm Victoria, but my Korean name is Eunsoo. You can call me whichever you'd like," I replied.

After our greetings, Sana the waitress showed us our table and let us order. While we waited for our order, D.K and I were deep in a conversation, again. This time, the only glare we got was from Jun. 

"Tori, I'll be right back, I'm going to wash my hands," D.K said. "yeah, me too," the other member said in unity.

It was just Jun and I sitting at the table.