2. Lost and Found

Sachiko's P.O.V.

Okay so hopefully if I walk through here without being spotted I'll hopefully find Kirito-sensei and Yagisa then come back home and enjoy a short sleep in my comfortable bed that I miss so much. Oh and I get to see Riku and the others too. Ah man, I wish I could've just speed run and find them... actually that's a great idea. I could also take out the guards as well.

As I searched the cave and took out the guards that I came across. I stopped as soon as I heard Kirito-sensei's voice. "STOP IT!!" I heard him scream. I instantly thought of Nagisa and in a split second I was infromt of a door where the screams were heard. I busted the door opened with a chakra kick. I saw Kirito-sensei with tears and someone else on the floor. I was greeted by a punch in the face which I skillfully blocked. I gripped on the man's fist who deared hurt my conrades and friends who are like family to me and glared at him.

Sadly he wasn't fazed and tried to punch me again. But one of my clones dropped kicked him. "How dare you." I created more shadow clones and a few mini ones that were out of his sight. The man got up and jumped on to the ceiling weaving some handsigns.

"Earth Style: Earthquake!" The ground around me started to shake. Damn this guy, we've only just started fighting and he's already pulling out the big guns. I picked up Kirito-sensei and an unconscious and bloody Nagisa. 'I'M SO GOING TO MAKE HIM PAY FOR THIS, DATTEJANE!!'  I sworned. "Die, you brat." The man weaved some more handsigns as I jumped away out of the cave and placed the boys down by a tree, before waiting outside the cave to finish the fight. The cave had now crumbled and the man was on top with a smirk. "I've took down you're sensei and you think you can beat me?"

"Heh, yeah I do, dattejane." I spoke as I stood behind him in a flash and begun our taijutsu battle. The man grabbed onto my scarf and flew me and one of my clones around before letting go and sending us flying. I did some quick thinking and decided to throw a few kunais that I infused my chakra into. "Lightning Style: Electic Cage!" Just like a bird I trapped the man inside. "Lightning Style: Lightning Ball!" A ball of lightning formed on my hand and threw towards the dude as I finally reached the ground. An explosion happend when my ball made contact, giving him the K.O. he desevered. "I'm glad that was over fast, dattejane." I sighed walking over to Kirito-sensei and Nagisa.

"You grew a lot more stonger the last time I saw ya." Kirito-Sensei smiled as I attened Nagisa's wounds. "Ya even know how to use medical ninjutsu." I giggled at that.

"Ah well, about that. The only reason why I learned medical ninjutsu was because Aunt Tsunade got sick of finding me in the hospital everytime I go on a mission, dattejane." I giggled nervously and made Kirito-sensei sigh.

"Sa...chi..ko..." I heard Nagisa speak. "You...ba...ka..." I looked at the brunette infront of me with anime veins forming.

"I'M NOT A BAKA!!" I was about to punch him in the head but then remembered he was already injured... so I poked one of his bruises that I haven't healed yet which made him yelp. "Yagisa."

"Why do you still call me that?" Yagisa asked with throat all croaky and got told off by Kirito-sensei to stop talking.

"Cause you sound like a goat when I choked you all those years ago." I said as I started bandaging up the brunette. "Now that you'll be fine for the trip. Shall we go home then?"