Chapter 22: Lonely

----
Oh my gosh! I can't believe this story is ranked #560 on Fan Fiction. I am so overwhelmed, thank you guys! This is all because of you. I love you all.

Fighting!
----
RYDER STRAUSS

After I left this morning I was a bit hesitant since I would be leaving June alone for another week. We have the whole week promoting our new song, and the company has been aiming for this song to be included on the Top 5. So our Manager's a bit strict in everything we do, we are strictly prohibited in using our phones coz in every minute we could spare requires our rest. June's already used to this set-up but for some reason I don't want her to be, as her boyfriend I have the responsibility to make time for the both of us.

"Hey bro, what's wrong?"Chase asked as he was beside me.

"I just kind of miss her already."I confessed. I heard a slight snort coming from him.

"Welcome to the club. It's really not that easy dating while your an in demand celebrity."he told me. I then looked at him, maybe asking him some advice could help.

"How did it go with you and Natasha, did you guys suffer from loneliness this much?"I asked.

"Well to be honest, at first it was frustrating coz we're both celebrities and every time we set a date our schedule gets in the way. We usually fight over it, but in the end we just accepted the situation."Chase confessed.

"Well I guess it's a bit hard with me and June, coz I'm a celebrity and she's not. All she does is stay at home."I said.

"Well that's the hard part there. Let June do something to kill time, unlike Natasha she's busy with her own career so we don't get lonely that much. In June's case, she might be dying from loneliness right now."he said. I couldn't agree more, she doesn't have any other friends rather than us and the girls. Her attorney is a busy person as well, well I can't let her work now can I?

"So what can you advice me to do?"I asked him.

"Look I don't know about this, can I call a friend for this situation?"he joked as he called Jude and Dylan.

"What?"Jude asked while Dylan was behind him.

"This lover boy here needs some help."Chase said.

"Now really? Man I could do some match making powers right about now."Dylan commented.

"So what kind of help do you need?"Jude asked.

Then I told them about me and June's situation, their reaction was the same as Chase's. It took them a while to come up with a plan for us.

"Okay, this is just a suggestion okay you don't need to actually do this. But you could buy her something that would distract her."Dylan said.

"Yeah. Like a video game or something."Jude added.

"I think they're right. Or let her join some everyday activities like yoga or let her travel again."Chase commented. Well their suggestions are not bad, buy her something that would distract her?

I literally smiled when I thought something that she would definitely love.

"I think I know what to buy."

-----
JUNE GRIFFIN

Another day of boredom, what could I do today? I already went for groceries yesterday and cleaned the house the other day. So today is currently the third day of my so called home alone June Version 2.0. Gosh! I'm all out of ideas! Normally I would have been sleeping all day or watch some dramas, but unfortunately I ran out of series. I'm still currently downloading more, the dramas I found interesting are "I'm not a robot and Judge Vs Judge".