Chapter 17: Willow's Cry

----
OMG! 100 votes for this story. Thank you so much everyone! I will keep on updating to satisfy you. Bbyu couple for the win!

Fighting!
----
JUNE GRIFFIN

"Oh come on Wils. Stop it already, you are coming with us no matter what."Natasha whined. We're actually here at Willow's house (her parent's house). It's kind of nice actually, simple and cozy.

"What the heck are you two even doing here? It's our freaking 1 week break from showbiz."she retorted.

"That's the thing Wils. And we all will be going on a retreat house for the whole week. So pack your bags missy coz the girls are already on their way."Natasha told her. Okay I really don't know what my role here actually. And I don't have any idea why Natasha even brought me here, maybe because she wants me to see Willow's house or something? I really don't know anymore.

"Retreat? What are we high school? Come on."Willow snorted.

"Fine! Tita! The bags please."Natasha yelled as an elderly woman about in her early 50s from upstairs came down as she was carrying a small luggage.

"All pack now Tash."the woman said. She must be Willow's Mom, they both resemble each other.

"Thank you Tita."Natasha said. I just bowed in response, another awkward situation for me. Gosh I'm so useless right now, I'm even carrying my own things.

"Gosh! Fine. I'll just go change my clothes."Willow sighed in defeat, finally!

While Willow was upstairs, her mother Tita Diana offered us some tea. She was so nice and accommodating, she had grayish hair and some freckles on her face. I bet when Willow grows older she would look like her Mom in the future. While we three were busy talking about random things, Willow was already set to go.

"Let's go. Before I change my mind."she said which made both of us stood up fast. We can't bare to let her change her mind, it was so freaking hard convincing her to come with us. Well she should be though since she knew Bryce would also be there, me and Ryder are a bit distanced lately. I am actually, I guess it's the best way though. I even stopped watching television so that I wouldn't hear anymore of those rumors, I seldom go online as well. And the guys are actually noticing it but no one actually got the courage to ask what's happening. I guess it's better this way.

As we three are waiting at the bus stop where the girls would pick us up. I actually got the courage to ask Willow the question that has been bothering me for a few days, and I badly want to know what happened.

"Hey Wils."I called out for her. She glanced at me before she smiled.

"Yes?"

"What happened between you and Bryce?"

This is it. I finally decided to ask her, well it was no use asking ourselves. This is the only way I'll know what actually happened.

-----
WILLOW JOHNSON

"What happened between you and Bryce?"a sudden question coming from June.

"What are you actually talking about?"I asked. Did she know about Bryce confessing to me? I only told Hadley and besides June just came back from her vacation, she wouldn't actually know it before hand right?

"I mean, when Bryce was drunk. I was actually a bit taken aback for what happened."She explained. Oh so it was about that. And here I thought she knew something.

"Shocking right? Apparently me and Bryce talked about something personal and honestly it's a bit of a serious matter."I told her. Meaning she was out of it.