Chapter 21: Awkward Gestures

Start from the beginning

"No way! He would never do that!!"I yelled.

"Jeez. No need to yell. Hahaha."Natasha comments. Well can't blame me, why would they even think of that thing. Ryder would never do that, I trust him.

"So what awkward gestures are you saying?"Hadley asked.

"Like morning kisses on the cheek and stuff like that, random hugs. Not that I hate it or anything it just takes me by surprise."I told them.

"Awwee. That's normal little girl, Chase does that to me all the time."Natasha said.

"Me too. Besides, Natasha here went to 2nd or 3rd base already I guess. So you and Ryder are still on the safe side."Hadley said. Which earned her a slap on the arm by Natasha.

Jeez this girl really. So for the mean time, my so called washing got a bit postponed since I have visitors to attend to. We played cards and some kings game as well, they stayed for about 3 hours before they got a call from Manager Sy that their rehearsals are coming up. As the girls bid their goodbyes and left, I slowly started to tidy up the living room, Jewel and Yesha totally crushed the floor with beer stains while doing the Kings game and Courtney accidentally spilled chips all over the floor. So some swiping and moping would do the trick.

While I was finished with the cleaning the door suddenly opened and revealed Ryder. He saw me carrying a bag of trash so he just leaned over as he kissed me on the cheek. Huhuhu another awkward gesture. But like what the girls said, I should just get used to it since it's what normal couples do.

"You had visitors?"he asked as he grab the trash from me and carried it himself. And for some reason, I'm seeing a lot of Ryder's sides where in I haven't seen before. Like now, being such a gentleman in everything he do.

"Yeah. The girls came by and play."I told him. He patted my head as he guided me towards the couch.

"You must be tired. Have some rest, I'll take out the trash."He offered.

"But aren't you tired from the meeting?"I asked him.

"A bit. But when I saw you when I came home I felt energized."he said with a smile. Waaaah! Another awkward gesture. His sweet words, I just can't get used to it.

"Gosh you're so cheesy."I told him.

"Well you love me anyway."he countered back. See? His been like that since we started dating and boy is he getting even cuter everyday yet I'm getting haggard from all this uneasiness.

I didn't bother talking to him since he already went to change into his house clothes after he took out the trash. And for some reason, he likes copying what I wear. His also wearing a black sweatpants and a grey hoodie, this guy is so cheesy in everything he does. And mind if I tell you that whenever his home at night which he's normally not, he sleeps beside me in the bedroom. How do you guys think I'll adjust like that? Man I need time to process everything yet Ryder here is so dense with what's happening.

I was so relaxed on the couch that I didn't notice him going to the bathroom. I just realized it when I heard a loud voice coming from there.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?"I asked him as I rushed towards the bathroom. Then I remembered I soaked the beddings and stuff there, I forgot to wash them.

"What's this?"he asked pointing towards the beddings he is now stepping on. Well good thing he wasn't wearing any slippers or something.

"Oh. I forgot, I was planning on washing those bed sheets and stuff since it's been a month already since the last time we washed them."I told him.

"Eh? Then why didn't you just ask the front desk for this, they have laundry here."he said.

"Yeah I know. I was planning on doing it myself since I didn't have anything to do before the girls came and play."I told him. He stared at me with concern in his eyes before he kissed the tip of my nose. Waaah another awkward gesture.