We looked at each other before getting up and going downstairs. I brought along my baseball bat, just in case a weirdo was at the door. I mean, who would knock on the door this early in the morning? 

"Who is it!" My Aunt yelled, purposelessly deepening her voice 

"Uh...Is this a bad time?" A familiar voice said from the other side of the door. 

I lowered my bat before unlocking the door "What the Hell! We thought you were a Murderer!" 

He gave me a lopsided smile "Nope, Not a Murderer" 

I rolled my eyes and opened the door wider, inviting him inside. 

When my Aunt saw him, she beamed and started jumping up and down. 

"Yes!" she laughed "Thank God you're here!" 

"I'm flattered Ma'am, really, but I don't think your fiance would enjoy you getting excited over little ol' me" 

She rolled her eyes and looked at me "Their look is uncanny. You could hardly tell who is who until he opens his mouth" 

I laughed and walked toward the kitchen to make some morning coffee. 

They followed me 

"So..." I asked "What are you doing here Greyson?"

He grinned sheepishly "I thought I would take you to breakfast before school starts, you know, since we're friends now" 

I raised an eyebrow "I'm going to regret this friend thing, aren't I?" 

He laughed "I don't think so but, I may be a little biased"

My Aunt watched our interaction with a sparkle in her eye. 

"Greyson" she asked "Would you mind taking Rosabella to school this week? My reckless driving kind of got me into a sticky situation and I need to borrow Rose's car until I can fix mine" 

Greyson beamed "Sure! I don't mind at all" 

My Aunt beamed back at him before shooing me out of the kitchen "Go get dressed. I'll handle everything down here. I'll even make you a to-go cup" 

I stumbled and glared at her before going to my room. 

When I heard heavy footsteps following, I paused and turned to Greyson before pointing toward the couch "Sit" 

He obeyed and sat down immediately before giving me a confused look. A look that a puppy would give their master when they told them to do something they didn't want them too.