True Face

It was raining outside. A man with black spiky hair in a black suit was enjoying a hot tea in a brown sofa next to a window while the wind continuously beated against it. Although his hands were warm his grey eyes were ice cold,sharp like daggers. Eyes that saw through everything and everyone.

Memories floyd behind the sharp grey eyes. Memories about happier times, when his whole being was suspended in a bright smile of a young boy.

                                                            .......................................................................

Takaba Akihito was eating pocky in Asami's living room while seating in the world most comfortable sofa and watching a american movie,and,of course, waiting for a phone call from a guy he knew for ages about a promesing job. There was no way in hell he was accepting being sustained by that rich bastard. He had his pride. But in the end the phone call never came.

When the movie ended,Akihito was starting to feel furious thinking that Asami had something to do with the fact his friend never called about the job,especially because it was dangerous. But,exactly when he was about to call that pretentious bastard he heard in the night news the lady talk about a body found in pieces in the back of a alley. Having a bad feeling he listened to the end, when he finally heard the victim's name he froze,horrified. The reason why his friend never call was because he was too busy being cut in slides.

Without knowing what to do or who to investigate,because it was as clear as the day who had murder his friend was the same person his friend wanted him to investigate, he decided this time he would ask that cocky bastard help. He was going to avenge his old friend with the help of the most powerful crimelord of all time.

                                   ......................................................................................

Blood stained his black suit,but because it was black it was barely notice. He was still annoyed at the little fuck who dared to try puting the nose in his affairs. To make sure the annoying fly didn't knew to much he had spent a little of his time applying his immeasurable creactivaty in him. When he was sure that small thing didn't knew anything yet,he chopped him into pieces and trowed the bloody mess in a trash cane in some alley. Damned fly! Right when he was about to find his precious boy,the boy he was looking for so many years already. He had saw him smile at some guy with dark hair and glasses while entering a black limo and it was at that moment, he had recognise the smile, he knew then, it was his boy. But, in his favor, he had heard the name that the glasses's guy had called to his boy "Takaba".

                             .........................................................................................

"Asami".Akihito called,serious. Asami was still at the door in the his apartmant when he heard his kitten calling for him,curious,he walked towards his lover. His sharp gaze landed on Akihito wondering what would put his lover so serious."what happen?"Asami asked. Still feeling down,Akihito voice was weak when he answered hesitantly "A friend of mine got killed today while investigating a case that he wanted me to help him out with." Akihito voice raise,no longer weak,but burning with fury " I admired him a lot and now i want revenge on the fuck who dared to lay his hands on a friend of mine.To be more precise i want the fuck damn killer to feel the same that my friend felt when he chopped him into pieces."  Akihito stopped to take a deep breath. Tears finally started to fall."Please,help me,help find the responseble for his dead!" He begged. Asami sat,right next to Akihito and looked deep in his eyes and saw real suffering, he knew then, if didn't do anything to help his lover he would do something stupid."Alright,tell me all you know,about the job and about your friend." He said. In the end,Asami concluded that Akihito didn't know anything about the job,but the information about his decead friend would be quite useful,since his employ Kirishima had a remarkeble ability to track anyone or any kind of information on just a few miserable leads. He talked with Kirishima on the phone and gave him orders to find the murder of Akihito friend.

Knowing that what Akihito needed right now wasn't hugs and such,but raw and hard sex, he pushed Akihito down in the sofa with violency and ripped all his clothes. The t-shirt  was ripped upside down and the jeans were pushed and then tossed to the floor. The boxers were also ripped like the t-shirt and Akihito was naked in a secund. Without any forplay, Asami enter Akihito hard and relentless. Helding Akihito's arms he forced himself into his lover with violency and heard him cry in pain,but with him asking for more and harder. Akiihto wanted like this,he wanted a great pain to take way the other. But,to his disapointment,he started to feel pleasure and his cries of pain changed to moans of delight,because Asami keeped hiting his sweet spot. To punish Asami,he put his lips on Asami's and bitted one of the older man lips until he bleeded. Then they both came,hard and shouting their release. Tired,Akihito fell asleep. Asami carried his tired kitten to bed whiped all the sweat and semen on the boy and before he got to bed he took a bath. Then cuddle with his lover and he too fall asleep.

                             ...........................................................................................................

He couldn'd find his Tabaka boy. He was furious for losting track of his precious person. In a rage he screamed.Then his control came back and his face and eyes turned ice cold again. Hope was still not lost,he knew his boy was in Tokyo.