Chapter 18

(Place Music when it says: ((Play Music Now)) )

*Third Person POV*

After Takeo ailed with the Villains, she was able to format a proper plan to take place, though she wasn't totally on board with taking the life of a person Izuku held dear. It was something Takeo always hated about her Quirk. 

It was a mix of beautiful and ugly. 

Give life, then take life. 

While Takeo sat a table, away from the others, she was taken out by a savoury smell. 

Izuku placed a bowl of Ramen in front of Takeo. It was paired with homemade bread and a special adult drink Kurogiri personally made. He served it with carefully paired with an overwhelming sweet smile. 

Takeo eyed the food, drooling. She glanced up at Izuku. "Did you make this?" 

"Yup!" He answered cheerfully. 

"All by yourself?" 

Izuku nodded, his hands crossed behind his back as he swayed slightly, proud of his work. "Well, aside from the drink, Kurogiri made that,"

Takeo chuckled. "I would hope so," She looked at the food once more, taken away by home appealing it was. 

wasting no more time, Takeo dug in gracefully, as she still was a woman with dignity. Takeo twirled noodles around the fork, getting just enough for a bite. She lifted the fork up to her lips and blew on it, cooling it down before eating it. Her eyes widened at the burst of flavour. It was the best bowl of Ramen she ever did eat. 

After that bite, she no longer had a care for how she ate anymore. She raved on that Ramen, taking huge mouthfuls, and gulping it down. She finished it within a few minutes, and Izuku still stood there, watching happily at Takeo enjoying his food. He even giggled a little when Takeo's mouth was full, but she still tried to shove more Ramen in. 

Sighing blissfully, she leaned back in the chair. "That was delicious, Izuku. Job well did, young sir," 

Izuku flustered at her comment, before nodding and walking away. As Takeo watched this bright, happy, young boy walk away, she felt saddened at the task to come. 

She just hoped the poor boy wouldn't break with grief.

______

Two days passed, and it was now they decided to push the plan through motion. 

Even though they knew Izuku would be brought back, he still had to die first, and the gave the Villains some secret tears. 

At the moment, they stood at the tallest building in town, it stood so high, you believe you could touch the clouds. And the view was a thing of its own. You could see everything from up there. If the situation were better, they'd all be taken away by every detail. 

Izuku stood over the protect rail, seeing height he'd soon jump from. "Wow...It's, um, quite far down..." He said, starting to feel uncertain. 

"If you choose not go through with it, Izuku, that's okay. No one will hold it against you," Kurogiri told. 

((Play Music Now))

Izuku turned his head toward the group. He could see the evidence of tears they so desperately tried to hide. He quickly turned his head back, facing the view once more. 

'I-i-i can't do this...! I just can't!' He said in thought, tearing up. 'W-what if I don't come b-back? I'd be leaving my dear family and friends...'