Chapter 15

*Third Person POV*

All Might stared at the limp Izuku, whose face still had fear embedded into it, despite being unconscious.

'Crap, I thought I told the kids not to mention anything about the Villains near him!' All Might panicked in his head. 'I need to get Takeo to make more and quick, something feels off...' He sighed. 'Aside from that, I should have done this in a different room, if I carry his out of here like this, everyone will know something shady went down... I guess I'll keep him here for the time being,'

After deciding it's best to leave him in the room, he realized he couldn't stay here forever as he still is a teacher. So, to ensure Izuk stayed if he woke up in the next few hours, he grabs a special rope for the corner of the room. 

The rope he's using is a high bonded rope, used to tie even the strongest of Villains up so they can't attack during investigations. Though Izuku is strong for his age group, even he couldn't break through this. 

Hell, even All Might himself used a handful of strength to break from these.  

He grabs Izuku's wrists and tied them together. 

In the corner of the room was a strong metal loop twisted into the wall. He carefully drags Izuku there and finished tying him up. 

He stands and takes a good look at his handy work. 

'This may seem harsh, but it's better then him leaving...'

With that, All Might left Izuku tied to the wall. 

_______

*2 Hours Later*

Izuku stirs awake, the room a blurry mix of nothing. "Urg..." He groans, feeling groggy. He looked up to see his wrists bound together, he tried breaking his way free, but it failed. "What happen?"

He looks around the room once his vision cleared, but it left him all the more confused. "Eh?" He expressed calmly, not freaking out like the old Izuku would. "Why am I here? Last I remember I was in class," Izuku thought deep for a moment, thinking of all the possible ways he'd end up here. 

Suddenly, he had a flash memory of All Might dragging him into a room, this room to be exact. "All Might did this? But why?" He asked himself. "Heh.... All Might's kinda acting like a V______"

Once again, just as before, bits of memory came flying back to him, this time, stronger than before. 

He also remembers what All Might just did to him...

"That bastard!" Izuku was pissed.

Izuku started piecing things together. 

He was a Villain.

They were his family, not the Heroes.

He lost the ability to use One for All.

All Might has a liquid that erases memories, and he's done it to him twice. 

Just when Izuku was reaching his peak of angry, the devil himself showed. 

"Ah, Young Midoriya, I see you've awoken!" All Might cheered, closing the door behind him. 

"Don't 'Young Midoriya' me, you bastard. You put me here!" Izuk exclaimed. 

All Might glared. "That went away fast then it should have, damn it!"

"Why did you tie me up, All Might? Is it cause I'm not one of you 'Heroes' anymore?" He asked, trying to figure out the truth. 

"No, you are one of us! They've brainwashed you to believe you're a Villain!" All Might yelled.