Lost....Again-Chapter Thirteen

Magsimula sa umpisa

"3 strikes and you are out." I growled and launched myself at him, using all of my boxing moves. He got in a couple more punches and I think he broke another rib, but I didn't care. As long as I knew Cory was safe, I didn't care. I round house kicked the man in his pubic area and he collapsed. I jumped onto him and repeatedly bashed his face in. After I was sure I had broken two knuckles, he was unconcious.

"Alex!" I heard someone yell and saw Cory running towards me with the police behind her. I was brusied pretty badly and I felt really tired.

"Cory, I did it. I won." I said.

****************************************************************************************************

After we watched the man being arrested and i was sent to a clinic to get my ribs wrapped, along with my broken knuckles splinted, and given a strong pain medication, we were walking the streets once again. A realization hit me. "Cory, why didn't we just call them?" I asked and she had her 'it-just-hit-me' face on. I laughed and she looked at me like she was questioning my sanity. I pulled out my phone and saw I had 45 missed calls. Cory had the same amount. We laughed even harder and she called Zayn and I called Liam.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?" Zayn and Liam yelled, surprisingly in unison. We laughed even harder and told him we were at the clinic. Liam asked me why and I said I would explain it later. We hung up and after we grabbed something to eat, we saw the boys. They came running at us and Liam hugged me super tight. I yelled in pain and he quickly let me go.

"What happened? We aren't even in the city for 10 minutes and you two get lost." Liam scolded. Cory and I laughed at that part.

"Well, we knew what hotel we were staying at, so we asked some man and he said he would walk us there. He seemed creepy but I shoved it off. We didn't even think about calling you. Well, the man attacked me and broke three of my ribs." I explained.

"And trust me, the other guy looks worse." Cory said showing them a picture of me sitting ontop of an unconscious man, smiling. The boys look horrified.

"Could've been worse." I said shrugging.

"You could've died!" Liam shouted.

"But I didn't." I replied with a smirk.

"You could've been raped!" Niall shouted standing next to Liam.

"But I wasn't." I retorted with a scowl. I was getting very irritated.

"You could've be-" Liam started but I cut him off.

"Yes, I realize I could've been severely hurt. I had doubts in myself the whole time I was fighting and you know what got me through to finishing him off?" I asked and they all shook their heads.

"Ryan?" Cory asked and I nodded. "Boys, she actually protected me and can we just finish the tour with smiles and fun and not piss Alex off?" She asked and I laughed.

"I second that motion." I chimed and the boys agreed.

"I'm glad you are both safe." Liam said and I smiled.

"Still up for that boxing match?" I asked him and he laughed. His phone started ringing and he looked at it and smiled. He answered it.

"Hey Dani!" He said and Cory gave me an apologetic look. I shrugged it off. I was trying my hardest not to get too attached to these boys. I glanced between Lou and Cory and thought. Something had happened to them and Cory should have told me by now.

"I want to go to the Eiffel Tower." I said smirking. Harry smiled and wrapped a cautious hand around my waist.

"Sure." Harry said and I smiled. Niall came over by me and grabbed my hand.

"Someone must hold Al's and Cory's hands at all times when we are in a new town." Niall said and Cory and and I scowled.

"We aren't that bad..." I trailed and then remembered how Cory and I always had to have our phones charged when we went to a new town. We always got lost. "Nevermind. That is a good idea. Hey Cory, remember San Diego?" I asked her.

"When we went to San Diego to cover an Avenged Sevenfold concert, we got lost and we didn't have smart phones at the time because we were only 16 and couldn't afford it, we ended up having to call Andrew so he could call the manager to come pick us up. The band had laughed so hard at that." Cory explained and we all laughed.

We got to the Eiffel Tower and Cory and I gasped. It was so beautiful. "Niall, we need to take a picture. All together." I said and Harry nodded. He went over to a person and spoke fluent French. Cory and I had our mouths open and Niall closed them. The person nodded and we got together. Harry, Liam, Naill, Zayn, and Louis stood and we layed across their arms. Harry and Liam were extra careful with me and I couldn't help but smile. I kissed Harry on the cheek and gave Liam a handshake. He frowned but didn't get into it.

"Told you she liked me better Liam." Harry said and I smiled. I gave Niall a hug and a kiss on both cheeks and he blushed.

"I like Niall better than all of you and Louis. In my mind, Batman and Superman are equally matched, BUT Green Lantern beats all." I said and they looked at me shocked. I was a nerd. I was always reading and looking up comics.

"Who wants to go up?" Harry asked smiling.