ST CHARACTERS : Dating Mike would include

- You being able to sleep over, but only when Lucas, Dustin, and Will are over as well

only when Lucas, Dustin, and Will are over as well.

- Him always being protective over you, and keeping tab on where you're at, afraid that you'd disappear like Will/Eleven did.

- Lucas and Dustin teasing him when he starts gushing over the idea of you.

"You look at her all like, oh [Y/N] I love you so much! Please marry me!"

"Shut up, Lucas!"

- You and Nancy being relatively close, due to the relationship with her little brother.

"I know you'll be good for him."

- Paranoia with him is a big thing, because he'll be asking constant questions at you.

"Are you okay? You seem cold.
Do you need my jacket? I don't
need it. I'm not that cold."

- You always ruffling up his hair, making his face blush over.

- You having to refrain from things that would remind the boy about Eleven. Which means.. no eggos..

- Him helping you study for whatever class you'd need aid with.

"I don't understand.. how does
this work? It doesn't! It can't"

- His Mom not really liking you or your presence in their household.

"Why is she here, Mike?"

"Mom.."

- Dustin always mentioning to you how much his friend talks about you.

"I feel like you're all he thinks about."

- Going to the arcade with all of them, and usually sitting back with a carton of fries whilst they play games.

- Nancy doing you favors and sneaking you into Mike's room when it's night time.

"No funny business, I sleep in the room next door. Okay?"

"Nancy, no!"

- Small amounts of given affection, like hand holding and the occasional cheek kiss.

- Talking to Nancy about Eleven, because Mike never opens up
about it.

"Nancy.. who exactly is Eleven? I heard Mike downstairs, and it felt like he was talking to someone else..
but he was alone.."

- You being allowed in the friend group, were others are not.

"Well, why can your girlfriend be in the group but mine can't?!"

"She's not even your
girlfriend, Lucas!"

- Mike letting you ride with him to school, considering he got pegs on his bike for the specific occasion.

"Just hold on."

- Movie nights, where you'd all gather up to watch different films and eat junk food.

"Who are you gonna call, [Y/N]?"

"THE GHOSTBUSTERS!"

- Never remembering the
password to Castle Byers.

"Give forth thy password to
enter Castle Byers!"

"Uh.. broccoli?"

"Yuck! Why would it
even be that?"

"Just let me in, you dweebs!"

"How do we not know it's
just a thief disguised as [Y/N]?"

"Because she called us dweebs."