Chapter Seven : Curses (with a small A|N)

A slur of swears left the female's lips, her glare formed into daggers as her partner merely shrugged and continued inside, leaving her outside the palace, then again she was liability to the mission, one could easily sneak around better then two at least.

"Can we help you miss?" Her gaze snapped up to a guard whom had his hand extended to her, she hesitantly took his hand and stood to her feet.

"Uh, cona?" She asked, making up some random word to act as if she didn't know English, it wasn't the first time she'd pulled a stunt like that as most definitely not the last.

"Oh, you must not know English, what language do you speak?" His expression softened, thing the poor lady may have gotten lost and somehow ended up here.

"Musa? Baruth leea."

"Language."

"Par leth no?"

"Em.....go that way." He pointed to the gates that led outside of the village, she tilted her head before quickly walking out the gate a a small sigh leaving her lungs.

   "Don't mess up." She warned, speaking to herself and her partner whom was prowling around the palace. "I can't afford to lose another partner."

__________
So I haven't updated anything in like a week and I apologize for that, I've just recently become more focused on my own books and I've kinda found my way into the Hamilton fandom (I'll probably make a one shot book or something for it, I can't focus on one particular ship honestly) so yeah but I've procrastinated enough and finally made myself write

I'm still sorry for  ' 'dying' ' (more or less) for a week and that this chapter is so short, I assume ya that I have some big things planned for this so yeah, look forward to that I suppose