Final Chapter: The confession

(A/N: Well hello fellow readers and followers, here is the final chapter of this story and like I said, Ruby Rose is next for a male reader insert that I'm working on. And like I did in my other stories, the lemon will be a bonus chapter,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After acouple of days Pyrrha was finally discharged from the hospital and she actually hanged out with (Y/N) a lot more and they stopped training much as (Y/N) finally mastered Absolent Ascension, they was sitting on a bench and (Y/N) sees Pyrrha blushing for some reason, but he didn't bother her about it. There was silence when.......

Pyrrha: "Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

Pyrrha: "You know the dance coming up right?"

(Y/N): "Yes."

Pyrrha: "I was wondering.......would.......*blushes* would you.......like to......."

(Y/N): "Would I what?"

Pyrrha: "Would you like to accompany me there?"

........there was a brief moment of silence when........

(Y/N): "Sure."

Pyrrha: *looks at him surprised* "R.....really?"

(Y/N): "Of course. I would love to accompany you there."

Pyrrha P.O.V

Pyrrha: "Okay. So, I guess I'll see you there."

(Y/N): "Yep. See ya."

........they walk off and when Pyrrha turns the corner she looks back and watches (Y/N) walk off and she holds her hand on her chest.........

Pyrrha: (I'll tell him how I fell at the dance.)

.......and she walks back to her dorm.......

(Y/N) P.O.V

........it was the night of the dance and (Y/N) was putting on his tuxedo, then he looks at it in the mirror, and he nods, then he makes it to the room where the dance is being held and he walks in greeted by Yang.......

Yang: "Woah, look at you. Pyrrha's really lucky."

(Y/N): *chuckles* "So, is she here?"

Yang: "Yeah. She's over there."

..........Yang points in a direction and (Y/N) sees Pyrrha standing there wearing a red dress and (Y/N) already though she was cute wearing it.......

(Y/N): "Okay, thank you Yang."

.......she nods as you walk up to Pyrrha.......

3rd P.O.V

.........Pyrrha was standing there by herself watching other students dance and she looks around, then as she was looking around.......

(Y/N): "Hey Pyrrha."

.........Pyrrha looks and sees (Y/N) walking up to her and she smiles........

Pyrrha: "Hey, you made it."

(Y/N): "I wouldn't miss this for the world. *looks at Pyrrha* You look beautiful."

Pyrrha: *blushes* "Thank you, you look amazing."

(Y/N): "Thanks."

.......there was a brief moment of silence when.......

Pyrrha: "Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

Pyrrha: "Can we........can we talk in private?"

(Y/N): "Sure."

........they walk up the stairs and they make it to a balcony where they see a beautiful view.......

(Y/N): "This is a pretty beautiful view. So, what is it you want to talk about?"

Pyrrha: "Have you........have you ever fallen in love before?"

(Y/N): *looks at her surprised* "Yes. Have you fallen in love?"

Pyrrha: "Yes. And this person is so close to me, that I realized I actually fell in love with him."

(Y/N): "Oh, okay. So, who is......."

Pyrrha: "I love you."

(Y/N): "What?"

Pyrrha: *hugs him* "I love you (Y/N), when we first met you was a random guy who rescued me. And when I thought we was just friends, but the moment you helped me and those times we trained. I did it because I love you. I love you so much (Y/N)."

.......(Y/N) was in complete shock, Pyrrha confessed her feelings to him and she was hugging him tight, but he also realized something and he smiles then hugs her and Pyrrha's eyes widen at his sudden move.......

(Y/N): "Pyrrha, I love you too. I realized that as well, the moment you helped me unlock my other semblance, I realized I love you as well. And that I will never let anything happen to you. I love you so much too Pyrrha."

.......Pyrrha was crying tears of joy that he returned his feelings as well, she looked at him in the eyes and they leaned closer and their lips collided and they have a heated make out session, then they stopped and looked at each other.......

(Y/N): "I love you Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "I love you too (Y/N)."

.......they they walked back to the dance with them holding hands and there was a brief silence when.......

(Y/N): "So Pyrrha, mind if I have this dance?"

Pyrrha: "Yes you may."

.......they walk to the dance floor and they danced together and they enjoyed loving each other, then they made the announcement to everyone and they was excited and they continued loving each other and nothing ever stopped that."

The end

(A/N: Well, that the end of this story. If you enjoyed this let me know, and like I said, Ruby Roase is up next that I'm working on. And the lemon will be a bonus chapter of this story like my other stories,

And I have decided that there will be a sequel to this story like my other ones, so be sure to watch for that when I work on it one day,

And my Ruby Rose story will have the childhood friend aspect like my Yang, Weiss, and Blake story, and at the end of the Ruby story there will be another voting pole for Coco and Emerald because those two had a tie in the Blake story of the voting pole. (And if there are other votes on one of the characters, I ended the voting pole before anyone commented on the character.)

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)