Chapter 1: The Warriors meet and Beacon Academy

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and my followers, here is chapter 1 of this story. And like I said, after this story its Ruby Rose that I'll be working on next, and after the Ruby Rose story is another voting pole between Coco Adel and Emerald Sustrai, because in the voting pole of my Blake story they was in a tie (And if people are still voting on that voting pole, it already ended, so no future votes count,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After years of training with Ozpin, (Y/N) was sent somewhere else to understand Absolent Ascension and the power that was given through the years. And it turns out that he has to master the power of that and just use his regular semblance. (Y/N) was waking up in a hotel cause he was making his way to Beacon Academy and he prepared for it, he took a shower, then he puts on his outfit and he checks out the hotel and he makes his way to Beacon. As he makes it there he stands over a hill and sees Vale and he smiles after seeing the city........

(Y/N): "It's been years since I seen Ozpin. I hope he knows I'm here."

........then he starts walking and his semblance made him see that someone's in trouble and he makes his way there. As he arrives he sees four people fighting Grimm and he sees them win, then an Alpha Ursa came outta nowhere and it knocked down the red haired girl and it was gonna strike her again only for (Y/N) to rush forward and delivers a strong punch to its face and it launched back, then (Y/N) looks at the red hairs girl and she is a little shocked........

3rd P.O.V

Pyrrha: (Who are you?)

(A/N: Arrival music starts here.)

Jaune: "Who's that guy?"

Weiss: "I don't know who he is, but he saved Pyrrha."

Yang: "Yeah. That's good."

.........then the Ursa gets up angry and it punched a boulder and multiple sharp rocks came flying in and (Y/N) used his semblance to summon a field to protect him and Pyrrha, and everyone was shocked.........

Ruby: "Wow."

Ren: "Amazing."

Weiss: "What semblance is that?"

Yang: "I don't know, but it's awesome."

Pyrrha: "That was amazing."

.........(Y/N) then pulls out his weapon and starts firing at the Usra and its bullets go through its body and it got in a rage and charged at him.........

(A/N: End the music here.

Battle music starts here.)

...........(Y/N) then smiles and he rushes at the Grimm in amazing speed and delivers a kick to the face and he puts his weapon in sword mode and delivers strikes on the Grimm, then the Grimm stikes back only for (Y/N) to be broken apart like glass and it spreads around the Grimm........