Chapter 5: The Mission and the awakening

(A/N: Well, hello fellow readers and my followers here is chapter 5 of this story. And just to let you know that this story is almost over and next up is Ruby Rose that's next, so be sure to watch for that,

Now, with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Pyrrha P.O.V

"Team JNPR was assigned on a mission and they was free to invite anyone that they choose, they asked Team RWBY, and they agreed, but something went through Pyrrha's mind and she goes to Ozpin to ask something.........

Ozpin: "Ah, miss Nikos. Is there something you need?"

Pyrrha: "Yes, it's something related to the mission."

Ozpin: "What is it?"

.......there was a brief moment of silence.........

Pyrrha: "Do you mind if I take (Y/N) along with us?"

Ozpin: *stays quiet for a moment* "Sure. Just keep a close eye on him, okay?"

Pyrrha: "Okay."

........she walks off and she makes her way to (Y/N)'s dorm, as she does she knocks. The door opens and (Y/N) looks at Pyrrha.......

(Y/N): "Hey Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "So, is there anything you need?"

Pyrrha: "Yes. I asked Ozpin if I can take you along for me and my team's mission, and he agreed to it. So, it's your choice to come or not."

(Y/N): *thinks about it* "Sure."

Pyrrha: "Really?"

(Y/N): "Yes. I'll see you at the Bullhead."

.........she nods and walks off and (Y/N) closes the door. Then Pyrrha sends a text to Jaune saying that (Y/N)'s gonna be part of the mission. She arrives at the Bullhead and as she does, she sees (Y/N) running to it and he gets on, then it takes off........

Jaune: "Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N): *looks at him* "Yeah?"

Jaune: "I forgot to say thanks about what happened with Cardin, and I'm glad you're apart of the mission."

(Y/N): "No problem, and thanks."

........after a while on the Bullhead they make it to the mission area, they make their way to and abandoned city and they start investigating there, as they was walking there was voices heard in the distance and they took cover and they see White Fang soldiers walking around and was loading supplies. Then one White Fang soldier walks out and it looks to be a commander of some sort........

White Fang soldier: "Everything is secure sir."

White Fang Captain: "Good. But, don't lower your guard anything can happen. Now resume your patrols."

........(Y/N)'s eyes widen at the voice of that captain and Pyrrha was curious why he was freaked out.........

Pyrrha 'whispering': "(Y/N), what's wrong?"

(Y/N) 'whispering': "That voice, that sound like the same guy who murdered..........Mia."

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........(Y/N) slowly started to remember that voice and it came to him that it was the same man who took Mia's life years ago. He thought he killed him with Absolent Ascension, but somehow he survived. Then a White Fang soldier runs up and he runs to the captain........