Chapter 6: Avenging the family

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers here is chapter 6 of this story and for those readers who didn't like the cliffhanger I did in the previous chapter, I apologize for it,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Everyone was staring at (Y/N) in disbelief, he has unlocked Absolent Ascension and at its full glory, and the White Fang Captain was staring at him in fear as he remembers the day he nearly died because of (Y/N), but that didn't stop him as he was gonna continue fighting........

White Fang Captain 'in mech': "Alright kid, you got lucky, but not anymore."

(Y/N): "The only one who's not lucky; is you."

3rd P.O.V

(A/N: Battle music starts here.)

........he slowly walks to the White Fang Captain and he didn't know what to do and he shoots his weapons only for it not to affect (Y/N) and The White Fang Captain didn't know what to do, then he rushes forward and tries to punch (Y/N), but with the strength of Absolent Ascension he catches it and everyone was shocked at how strong he is.........

Nora: "Awesome."

Ruby: "Wow."

Yang: "How strong is he? He never flinched as he caught it."

Blake: "Absolent Ascension increases everything and makes it stronger than before. So, he's pretty strong."

.......then (Y/N) grips the mech and he throws him in the warehouse and some armor and equipment broke off and (Y/N) slowly walks towards him and he gets up and he sees him walking towards him, then he uses his back up mini-guns and shoots at (Y/N), but as he shoots him (Y/N) uses his Dimension Glass semblance and glass like objects came from his body and he turns them into giant saw shaped weapons and he points to the White Fang Captain and it breaks off its armor and weapons and it breaks off the leg........

Weiss: "His semblance evolved?"

Ren: "Absolent Ascension increases a semblance to the same level as his strength and speed."

Pyrrha: "(Y/N) you're amazing."

........then the White Fang Captain got up and he sees his mech was slowly being damaged and won't continue fighting, then he starts to shoot missiles at (Y/N), but as they make contact more glass breaks off his body and the surround the White Fang Captain's mech, then (Y/N) grabs his weapon and does a motion and the glass stabs the mech, then he slowly approaches him and he raises his sword in the air.........

(Y/N): "This is for my sister."

.........and he strikes the mech making the glass stabbed in the mech glow and the mech explodes and the White Fang Captain flies out and lands in some equipment and there was no sign of the mech anywhere........

Jaune: "Alright."

Ruby: "He won."

Nora: "Yay."

Pyrrha: *nods* "I knew he would do it."

(A/N: If the music is still going, end it here.)

.........then (Y/N) slowly walks to the White Fang Captain and he gets the boxes of him and he looks at him and grabs his pistol and yanks it out his hand and the White Fang Captain trembles in fear and he couldn't get up and he puts his hands up.......

White Fang Captain: "Please, have mercy. I'll surrender, I'll turn myself in and tell Atlas everything I know, just please don't kill me."

(Y/N): "You're better be happy I'm letting you live. Cause I'm not gonna kill you for revenge, but you will pay for what you did to my sister."

........then he knocks out the White Fang Captain and drags him out and places him on the ground. Then his hair and eyes went back to normal and everyone runs up to him and they are stoked at how he did against the White Fang Captain.......

Pyrrha: "(Y/N)."

.........(Y/N) looks at Pyrrha and she slowly passes out and she almost hits the ground, but (Y/N) catches her.......

(Y/N): "Pyrrha? Pyrrha, are you okay? Pyrrha?"

Ruby: "Is she okay?"

(Y/N): "She's fine, that last attack affected her where it made her unconscious. She's gonna live, but we need to get her to a hospital."

.........Jaune calls for a Bullhead and they got outta there and they took Pyrrha to the hospital and she doesn't have much injuries and (Y/N) would visit her to see if she's doing okay........

Pyrrha P.O.V

Time skip-3 days later

........Pyrrha was in the hospital for three days and she was slowly waking up and as she was she hears a familiar voice......

???? 'echoing': "Pyrrha. Pyrrha how're you doing? Pyrrha?"

........she slowly opens her eyes and as she does the person she's hearing is (Y/N).......

(Y/N): "Pyrrha. Are you okay?"

Pyrrha: "(Y/N)? (Y/N)."

.......she leans forward and she hugs him and he hugs back, and Pyrrha was crying that (Y/N) is okay.......

(Y/N): "It's okay. I'm here, *stops hugging her* are you okay?"

Pyrrha: "Yes, I'm fine. Where are we?"

(Y/N): "We're in the hospital, you suffered a bad injury and you was unconscious for three days."

Pyrrha: "Three days? What about the others?"

(Y/N): "They're okay. I came to check on you. I'm glad to see that you're okay."

Pyrrha: *holds his hand* "You did it (Y/N), you unlocked Absolent Ascension."

(Y/N): "Yes I did. And it's all thanks to you."

........then a nurse came in and told (Y/N) that visiting hours are over and she walks out.......

(Y/N): "I better get going, I'll see you when you get out Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "Okay."

......he walks out and she keeps looking at him, then the nurse walks in and checks on Pyrrha.....

Nurse: "You have a really nice friend."

Pyrrha: "I do, but I like him. More than a friend."

Nurse: "That's great, have you told him how you feel yet?"

Pyrrha: "No, not yet. But, I will."

.......the Nurse walks out and it got night and Pyrrha lays down and looks out the window and smiles......

Pyrrha: (Don't worry (Y/N), I will tell you how I feel when I get out. I'm glad to have someone like you. And we will be more than friends."

.......as she thinks that she slowly falls asleep and still thinks about (Y/N)."

To be continued.......

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know. And like I said, I'm sorry for the cliffhanger in the previous chapter and after this story it's Ruby that's next and after her story there will be another voting pole for Coco and Emerald since they got a tie,

Now, with all that said, see y'all next time.)