Chapter 3: A step closer

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 3 to my story and in this the power of Absolent Ascension is now getting stronger and is a step closer to unlocking the power,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Pyrrha P.O.V

"For about a while Pyrrha has been training with (Y/N) trying to fully master Absolent Ascension, and as they train he slowly feels the power in his body, but slowly. They was trading attacks until Pyrrha accidentally hit (Y/N) with her shield knocking him back and falling on the floor.......

Pyrrha: "Oh no. *runs to his side* (Y/N), I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, are you alright?"

(Y/N): "Yeah. I'm okay, let's take a break."

.........they decided to go to the cafeteria and they sat down and talked, then they went back to their dorms and Pyrrha enters to see her teammates in there.......

Jaune: "Hey Pyrrha."

Nora: "Hi."

Pyrrha: "Hello."

Ren: "How was training with (Y/N) going?"

Pyrrha: "It's going well."

Jaune: "That's good. But, I got to ask; why are you training him?"

Pyrrha: *looks down* "Do you know the legend of Absolent Ascension?"

Ren: "I do."

Jaune: "I heard about it. *eyes widen, then looks at Pyrrha* You don't mean......."

Pyrrha: "Yes. (Y/N) has, Absolent Ascension."

Nora: "What is that?"

........Pyrrha and Ren explains the power to Nora and she is excited about how it is........

Nora: "WOW. I bet someone could break other people's legs with the power."

Ren: "Nora. Calm down."

Pyrrha: "I couldn't believe it myself, but just last week he tried to power up with it, but he didn't know how to master it yet."

Jaune: "So, you're training him to unlock it?"

Pyrrha: "Yes. I'm just worried about him, if he doesn't he could kill himself trying."

Nora: "And she also love him."

Pyrrha: "NORA, could you stop bringing it up?"

.......she giggles at that and she blushes at her reaction and Ren started talking to Nora about not annoying people like that.......

(Y/N) P.O.V

........(Y/N) was in his dorm laying in his bed trying to remember how he activated Absolent Ascension when he was a kid. He sits up and he looks at his fist and clenches it, then closes his eyes and focuses on the last time he saw his sister........

Mia 'echoing': "Hi (Y/N), are you okay?............I'm so glad.

.......then he remembers the White Fang who killed her and he gets angry and the aura appears on his arm, then he remembers when he first trained with Pyrrha and when he accidentally cut her arm, the aura on his arm spread on his body and he looks to see that it's working.......

(Y/N): "Oh my. God."

........then It disappears on his body and he looks at his hand again.........