sixtythree

jungkook sat in his room, thinking of a plan that would ruin yoongi and jennifer forever. he missed her so much and he couldn't handle to see her with that booger haired guy anymore.

he peeked at everything he's written down and saw how stupid and predictable that plan was, he needed something more permanent. something that would made sure that melody couldn't leave yoongi even if she wanted to. and vise versa.

he picked up his pencil and began writing this genius plan of his, all he needed now was to make them come over and some stuff from the market close to their dorms.

jungkook knew about this social trait, called sociopath and he was proud of it, made him manipulative. something that's useful if ur good at it. he hasn't always been like this, he got some mama issues, it scarred him and it still does.

after finishing the writing he picks up the paper and puts it in his pocket, he also picks up his phone and his keys on the way out.

as he walks out he starts to dial a number, after a couple of rings the person picks up.

"hello" said the tired voice on the other side.

"hey buddy, is it okay if i come over? and maybe you should also invite ur lady friend melody? we can have a movie night?" jungkook said excitedly to his naive hyung.

there's silence on the other side. "will there be soju?" he asked.

"anything for you my dear hyung, i'm so sorry about jennifer" he tried to sound as worried as he could. and it worked.

"don't pity me, you can come over in 30min, bye" yoongi hung up and began with the cleaning, his dorm was a mess. he didn't want melody to see his dorm like this, there were empty soju bottles and a couple of cigarettes everywhere.

"how am i supposed to clean this in 30 minutes" he asked himself frustratedly.