I go and see I have two messages one is from our quarter. 

"Even I got the same message..." I tell Sasha.

I open the other message and see "LEAVE BEN." I just keep staring at the message.

"Honey, Are you Okay?" Peter asks me. 

"Madi....." I snap out and see peter talking with me.

"Madi.... Are you okay?" He asks me. 

"I am Fine😣...." I tell him.

I call Ben..... He doesn't lift.

"So.... What shall we do today?" Sasha asks me.

"Let's go somewhere guys😍." Peter says. I hear door bell ring. I go and open the door.

"Sophia😲...." I see her in front of me.

"Madison.... I still feel guilty for what I did.... So.... I thought I would come and talk with you." She tells me with a sad face😪.

"My dear, you need not feel bad for anything at all.... I forgot about it and its fine. Leave about that😘." I tell her. 

"Come inside...." I invite her in.

"Guys this is Sophia....and Sophia this is Peter and this is Sasha." Peter and Sasha both look at Sophia with a look WHAT THE HELL🤨 on their face.

"Guys..... She is a nice person. She did a mistake and she apologized for it. Now guys be nice to her." I tell them.

"Fine😏!!" They both say at a time.

"Guys, we will go shopping." Sasha tells us.

"Ya.... That would be great." I tell them. 

"Okay then, I will leave now." Sophia tells us.

"Sophia, come on join us...." I tell her.

"No.... No... You guys have fun." She tells me.

"Sophia, Come with us we all can have fun😍..... Okay wait....." I extend my hand. "Friends....!!!" I ask her. 

"Okay🙈!!!" She smiles and hugs me.

I call Tony...."Hey beautiful...!!!!" He shouts.

"Tony we all are going shopping, will you join us?" I ask him. "Ya sure...I will be there within 15 mins." He tells and cuts the call.

We all leave to mall.

"Tinker Bell, Why don't you buy your birthday dress now😍." Peter asks me. 

"Guys.... No I am not going to celebrate my birthday this time😭." I say them with a sad face.

"WHY...!!!" Sasha shouts.

"Ben, informed us that we will be going to Mauritius for some important meeting☺️." Tony tells Sasha and Peter. I see both of them smiling.

"Why are you both smiling 🤨?" I ask them.

"No.... Nothing.... Actually Ben already told us and he even booked tickets for me, Sasha and Blake.", Peter tells me.

"Seriously like Seriously😍...." I shout. 

"YES!!!" Peter and Sasha shout at a time.

"Yippee.... Yeah💃🏼!!!!!!" I just go hug Peter and Sasha.

"Idiot.... You also come!!!" I shout at Tony. We all group hug.

I try many dresses. Some dresses I won't like, Some dresses Peter won't like🤦🏻‍♀️, Some dresses Sasha won't like and some dresses Tony won't like.

"Guys, I am really tired for today.... I can't try anymore.... I am done for today😓." I shout. 

"Did I miss something?" We see Sophia.

"Sophia, you are too late😐. You came one hour late." I tell her. 

"Sorry, I had some work to complete." She tells.

"Guys, How about we play paintball?" Tony asks us.

"It will hurt badly😐..." Sasha tells us. 

"Are you a kid.... Sasha seriously..." Peter says. 

"Okay fine😓...." She finally says okay to play paintball.

"Let's make groups." Tony tells. "We will play individually." I say.

"No.... No." they all shout.

"Okay fine😞..." I say.

"Select one...." Sasha shows her fingers. I select one.

"Peter.... So, It's me and Peter. You and Sophia and Tony will not have a partner." She tells us and we all burst out laughing😝.

"Shut up!! I don't need any partner." He says and then we leave.

We all wear the dress and we start playing.

"Let's Rock😍 it!!!" Sophia tells and hugs me. I hug her back.

"Madison.... Watch out... Ouch😣...." Sophia holds me and she gets a hit.

"Sophia, you shouldn't have done that. Are you okay?" I ask her. I see her in pain. 

"I am good 🙂." She says.

We all play for some time.

"WE WON😍...!!" Sophia she shouts and she jumps and hugs me. 

"Yeah..!!!!" I shout and hug her. I feel nice being with her. She is such a nice person. I just smile looking at her.

We all go and have food. I see Ben calling me. I lift the call.

"Ben......" I say. I can't hear his voice properly. I go up.

"Hello.... Ben...." I say. 

"Hello.... Love💕...." I hear him and the moment I was about to speak someone hits on my head and I go blank.

Peter P.O.V:

"Peter, Where is Madi? It's been 20 mins she went ☹️." Tony asks me. 

"Ya.... Where is she....?" I look at my watch.

We both go and search for her. 

"Oh my god.... Tony where is she?" I ask him. I get scared. We almost search everywhere😥.

"Let's go up." Tony tells and we both go up and we see. We don't find her.

"She is not here also and she is not lifting the call😣." Tony tells me. 

"Try calling her." I tell him. He calls and then we hear her phone 📱 ringing we go pick the phone which is on the floor. 

I turn and see....

I turn and see

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Madi........" We both shout at a time.

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹