---

Oh. My. God.

There was a staircase towards the rear of the shed, which went very down into the ground. Inside the tunnel, there were light fixtures every fifteen feet or so. The surrounding was all rock and gravel, which made it really seem like it was a cave. 

Hesitantly, Jimin and I were walking through the tunnel, frightened, of course.

"What if this isn't even Yoongi's place. What if it's some drug dealer's place!?" Jimin froze at his thought. 

"I said if you wanted to back out and you said no!" I whisper-shouted. "We can't go back now."

He sighed, and nodded. 

And by then, we had made it to the end of the tunnel, in which lead to another stair case. I went first, motioning Jimin to follow me from behind. And to our surprise, it lead to the empty room we saw in the window. 

"Whoa," I awed, entering the furthermore room. As I continued walking, Jimin immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, preventing me from moving. 

"You can't just carelessly walk in! Follow me," he scolded, still in a whisper. I did as he said and followed right behind his back, copying his same foot patterns. 

This second room was completely bare, too. With garbage and debris covering the floor, complete with spider-webs and loose window planks on the run-down walls, it wasn't the most welcoming room you'd ever see. 

Suddenly, Jimin paused. Just as I was about to speak, he shushed me by covering my mouth with his hand. 

"I think I can hear something coming from that door," he pointed to a door on the far left, probably about thirty feet away from us. "But we have to be careful, because these floor planks are old and creaky. They might hear us."

I nodded, and we continued tiptoeing to the unknown room. 

---

Yoongi's Point of View:

I heard unusual sounds coming from the entrance room, and I couldn't concentrate at all. Rubbing my temples, I directed Taehyung to go and check it out. 

"Sure, Yoongi-ssi," Taehyung answered as he went towards the main room. 

It took me a few seconds to get back to my thoughts. But I then remembered, and continued working and trying to improve my formula. 

The solution has to be more addictive

---

Yoonhee's Point of View:

Jimin and I were merely several steps away from the door, when it suddenly swung open...and revealed a certain someone. 

"Taehyung!?" Jimin and I exclaimed, shocked at the man before us. But his face was also mirroring the same shock that was on our face. 

"Y-You gu-ys..." he muttered. "Go back, before anything bad happens."

"What?" Jimin retorted. "Why are you making us go back, huh? You're the one that's behind this sickening plan!"

"I'm not, actually," Taehyung replied. "You guys wouldn't understand...but I promise...that if you stay...you are in serious danger."

"Stop talking bullshit," Jimin cussed, angry at Taehyung. Yet I couldn't say a word. "Where's Jungkook!"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms. 

"With Yoongi," he simply answered, then deeply inhaled before continuing. "I'm serious. If you step into this room...both of your lives will be ruined."

Jimin forcefully pushed Taehyung out of the way, causing the boy to fall onto the floor and out of our way. I merely followed, not saying anything. 

"I warned you," was the last thing we heard before seeing pure darkness.

---

I had so many choir rehearsals and finally last night and tonight were the shows! Thank goodness it's over. 

Somehow I managed to write an update...oh wait...it's because my mom took away my phone XD

I also hope that this chapter wasn't too boring, considering the fact that I put so much detail into it lol

-JungYoonJinMin