Chapter 3: Truths and Dares

Adrien's POV

Adrien's POV

Do what? I looked at Marinette in surprise. I knew I could do it, but based on how Marinette was now acting, I didn't think that she knew.

"Alright," I said standing up and facing the bench.

"No!" Marinette exclaimed. "I didn't mean it!"

"Hey, I'll do it." I said, smiling at the hint of worry in her voice. "It's a dare."

As I climbed onto the bench and prepared to jump, I could have sworn I heard Marinette hold her breath. Nino was watching me suspiciously, clearly not thinking I would follow through. Alya had her phone out, taping the dare.

Here goes nothing.

I jumped into a front flip, and landed into splits. It made me feel the rush that I felt as Chat Noir. I wanted to do it again, but sat back down.

"Wow, dude!" Nino said, slapping my back. "I didn't know you could do that."

"Neither did I," Marinette mumbled. "T-that was really cool, A-Adrien."

"Thank you, Marinette." I said. I really liked that dare. "My turn right? Nino, truth or dare?"

"Dare, man." Nino said. "Give me your best shot."

I thought for a moment before I came up with, "I dare you to tell your crush you like her through text." My eyes flickered to Alya, knowing for awhile now that he was crushing on her.

"Wow..." Nino said. "You don't go easy do you?" He pulled out his phone, typed in a message, and sent it blushing a little. A beep sounded from Alya's phone.

"N-Nino?" She asked blushing. She texted back quickly, blushing harder. She looked at Nino and smiled. He read the text and broke into a relieved chuckle.

"What did you text?" Marinette looked at Alya with a smirk.

"No way I'm telling." Alya said, putting her phone away. "Nino, your turn."

"Right." Nino said. "Marinette, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Marinette said. I noticed that she sounded nervous.

"Is there a secret you're not telling us?" Nino asked, raising an eyebrow.

Marinette froze. Her cheeks turned bright pink. "Y-yes..." She finally said. "Yes t-there is."

"Tell me!" Alya pleaded. "I have to know!"

Marinette giggled nervously. "Sorry, but I was never asked to share what it was." She smiled slyly at Alya as her friend pouted and crossed her arms.

"Fair enough..." Alya said. I couldn't help but wonder what this secret was. It must be big if she hasn't told Alya.

"Alya, truth or dare?" Marinette asked, continuing the game.