1

That morning I arrived in school with my friends Gina and Stacey.

The three of us got out of Gina’s Range Rover and walked towards the school doors. I was talking to them about my dream from last night.

“It was so scary, when I woke up it seemed like he was still in the room with me.”

Gina chuckled “Sounds like a real bogeyman"

I sighed “It was strange the guy had red eyes that’s all I could see, anyway I couldn’t go back to sleep last night.”

 We stopped walking and Stacey then spoke “Forget it; Nicola the point is that everyone has a bad dream once in a while, it’s no biggie.”

I shook my head “but that’s it I’ve had this dream twice.”

“Next time you’re having one just tell yourself that’s all it is right while you’re having it. Once you do that, you wake right up. At least, it works for me.” Gina told me.

I nodded my head “Maybe we’re going to have a big earthquake. They say things get really weird just before.” The three of us chuckled and walked into the school building.

Night-

Tonight Gina and Stacey were staying at my house for the night.

We were all sitting on the sofa, talking “I’m so glad you guys could come over tonight. When my Mom said she was taking the night shift tonight at the hospital again. I almost died” I told them.

“No problem, Nicola. Gina and Stacey to the rescue.” We all chuckled.

“See? I told you, you’d be feeling better” Gina told me.

I shook my head “All day long I’ve been seeing that guys face, and his red eyes”

Gina furrowed her eyebrows “Red eyes?”

I nodded my head. “It’s weird right?” I said.

Just after saying that there was a noise outside Gina turned around looking outside the window “What?” I asked her.

“Nothing” Gina turned back around to face me, I then heard the banging noise again, this time we all turned our heads towards the back door

“There’s something out there, isn’t there?” I spoke.

Stacey turned to face me “I didn’t hear anything” we all turned back to Stacey. I was about to say something but I got cut off from the noise again.

This time the three of us got up and walked towards the back door.

I opened the lock to the door and the three of us walked outside of the door.

I walked a couple of yards from the door. “Nicola don’t go any further!” Gina shouted out to me shakily.

“Is anyone there?!” I shouted out, scared. I stood there for a while trying to see if anyone was out there.

 I turned around shaking my head, and walked back towards the door of the house feeling like there was someone watching me. It gave me the creeps that someone could be out there watching my every move.

Unknown P.O.V.

Seeing her beautiful figure walking outside made me want to grab her and leave everything behind, but I can’t do that right now all I got to do is wait.

She’ll be mine one day, she is all mine nobody else’s any guy that goes near her they’ll wish they never talked to her.

Just wait and see, I ‘am the Prince of darkness I can do anything I want.