Mr_Louis

So, here we are, coming back to the interviews! I am so excited. 

Put your hands together for the awesome writer, Mr_Louis

----

How or when did you found Wattpad?

A) I  found wattpad three years ago on my own initiative.

Wow...same! What do you love the most about Wattpad?

A) The Talented Writers Who Inspire me each and every day.

Have you ever had writer's block? How did you overcome it?

A) Yes I have, I overcome it by continuously writing and never giving up.

 That is the what we all can do. Keep on swimming and write on. In twelve sentences or less, please describe what writing means to you.

A) For me, writing is a way to express yourself when words can describe.

Who's your favorite Wattpad writer?

A) @yourfriendbri

Oh! Stop it! You're making me smile. What is one story you would recommend people to read on here? Why?

A) My Demonic Guardian Angel

You are literally too nice! I would recommend that book to people too! What is your goal in life?

A) To Be The Greatest Writer In Existence.

I think that that is a goal that we all want to achieve, someday. What is one unknown fact about you?

A) I love Care Bears. (Judge If You Desire)

Hey! Who am I to judge what a person likes? I love a lot of children shows. What or who is your biggest inspiration when it comes to writing?

A) Stephen King

Wow....I don't think I have read his books. If Wattpad wasn't in your life, how would you be spending your life?

A) Writing A Book On Paper And Sending Into Penguin Publishing.

Huh....I think I would too. Writing is my life and without it, I wouldn't be here. 

---

So, there you have it: the interview from Mr_Louis. I really enjoyed this interview and I hope to learn more about your care bear obsession.

 Any one else who wants an interview, please hit me up, private messaging style and we'll see what I can do. XD

-----

Until next time, this is Mama Rivers, signing out.