Meeting Marsy7

Okay my beautiful Riverians! Do I have a good one for you. For my next interview, I decided that I would interview a rising wattpad star. I want you all to meet marsy7 : one of my favorite Wattpad writers. She has four books so far that she has written. Soulless Creature is her most popular she has written with over 392k reads!
--
I had an amazing opportunity to interview @marsy7 and I enjoyed every answer she gave.

Now onto the interview:
----
I want to thank you @Marsy7 for taking the time to participate in this interview. 

How or when did you find Watpad?

In 2010, I was interested in writing books ever since I was seven.  I'm now 20.

WOW!!!! That's a really long time to be on Wattpad. I didn't even know Wattpad was that old!

What do you love the most about Wattpad?

Everything, it's hard to choose.

I feel the same way! Wattpad has so many amazing things to offer that it just...it's just plain amazing. The entire idea of Wattpad makes me happy. :)

Have you ever had writers block? How did you overcome it? 

Yes, I explored new places, hung out with people I like and eventually it came to me...the imagination that is.

That's one way to go at it.

What do you believe makes a great writer? Would you consider yourself to be one?

The ability to come up with new, different concepts. I'd say I'm a good writer, I have my own style of writing.

That is a good point. To have your own style of writing. That also makes you unique. :)

Out of all your books, which one would you say is your greatest accomplishment? 

Currently, I'd say "Pyscho Much?"

Huh...I haven't read that one yet. I shall read it!

In twelve sentences or less describe what writing means to you. 

Writing is a way to focus on something else besides reality and its responsibilities and troubles. It's a way to remind me that somewhere away from reality, there's imagination and fiction that can be made real your own capabilities. Writing helps writers and readers feel liberated.

Wow...that is so true. We have so many thins in common. XD Just kidding. When writing I do feel like I am free from responsibilities. Life is just so much easier when I'm writing.

Will you be writing a new story anytime soon?  If so, what category do you think it fall under?

No.

Wow...is it because of college?

Do you interact with your fans whenever you get the chance? Do you believe that every writer should do this?