Suitors

Annoyance. 

Is my life right now. 

It's next week, and my nuisance of a mother has taken me out of school to meet suitors for me to wed. I slump back into the couch as some rich dude talks about himself nonstop. This torture is kind of wanting me to go to the Host Club. 

Acting like i'm listening, I pull out my phone secretly and pull up the chat that has all 9 of us added.

Me - Home is hell, anything interesting w/ u?

I wait a few minutes before Tetsu texts back.

Tetsu - Tamaki just broke school window; going to see if everything's OK

Hika - IT WAS GREAT! TTvTT HAHA

Kao - HE'S SOOOO THE GENJI OF OURAN XDD

Haru - I'm hoping Kyoya-Senpai won't somehow add it to my debt >x<'

Me - Good luck Haru~~!

Mitsu - Ryu-Chan~ How r u?

Me - Meh -_- Suitors are boring, keep me updated?

Tetsu - Will do~ <3 Stay strong Onee-Chan!

I can't help but giggle at the conversation, and a voice calls my name. I look up to see the suitor staring at me. "Sorry what?" I say with monotone.

"I feel like i've been talking about myself, what about you Ryuko-san?" The guy asks, smiling at me flirtatiously.

What's the easiest way to get rid of him? "Well, i'm addicted to sweets, I can eat a full cake in less than 5 minutes, I smoke, I'm independent, and I can whoop your ass if you move even a centimeter closer to me." I say sweetly, noticing how he's been scooting closer to me. My deathly sweet look has him scooting back over to his own side. "Also, I don't want to marry anyone, so everything you were explaining to me a few minutes ago went completely out the window. I hate you." 

In less that 20 minutes, he's left and mom has slapped me twice. What joy. She sent me to my room and had maids re-dress me into girlier attire. Oh, did I mention how she hired an entirely new staff that refuse to listen to any of the orders I ask of them?

I glare and sit still as the two older women dress me into a flowy white skirt and black silk blouse. I look at my phone again to see a few of the guys have texted back.

Tama - I ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE NEWSPAPER CLUB PRES IN THE HEAD TT^TT I FEEL SO BAD

I laugh at Tamaki's text, and see that the next message was sent about 15 minutes later.

Kyo - We've taken on the newspaper club, allowing them to write a paper on the host club. 

Taka - 4 now

Me - 4 nw?

Mitsu - Shh~ ^^

Tama - THEIR FAMILY IS BREAKING UP, DONT JOKE ABOUT IT

Me - I wasnt

Tetsu - I'm honestly just goin w/ the flow 

Hika - This club is shady

Kao - We'll keep you posted~

Me - Wish me luck, i'm being froo-frooed

Haru - Beware of Senpai's puppy eyes 0-0

I flinch as one of the maids harshly lifts my chin up to apply makeup. I glare at her as she keeps a straight face. God, how many suitors does mom have set up?