"We have a problem." Peter Pan said, getting straight to the point. The queen glanced a the ministers before back to Pan.

"It's the human girl isn't it?" She questioned and Pan nodded.

"You and I both know the damage she can make. She knows of your existence, and she knows of my lost boys, and my Evelina. She is a danger to everyone here." He said and the queen nodded as they spoke of the girl who had once caused chaos on Neverland. The ministers mumbled among themselves and the queen cleared her throat, shutting them all up.

"I sensed she stepped on the island not too long ago." Peter continued and Lord Malori stiffened.

"And recently?"

"No trace. She's not on the island."

The queen crossed her arms. She stood up and her wings fluttered every so slightly.

"She is seeking refuge with the Indians." Peter added and all of the ministers growled. The fairies had a deep hatred for the Indians ever since they killed one of their own.

"If she and Tiger Lily get together-"

"It could mean the end of Neverland as we know it." The Minister of Spring finished.

"We should close off the last of the portals. All of them." Peter suggested and Minister Udara and Minister Atherton protested.

"What about the new season to come?! Summer is about to begin and the Spring Fairies just get back tomorrow." Atherton said and Queen Clarion glanced at him.

"Summer will just have to come a little late to the mainland this year." She said and stood up, indicating that the meeting had ended.

"Mr. Pan, close the portals. Don't allow anyone to leave or enter Neverland until we can figure out how to permanently stop her." Peter Pan nodded in agreement and stood up as well.

"Consider it done, Clarion." He muttered and looked at the ministers of season and gave a slight nod.

"Ministers." He acknowledged before turning to walk out of the room. The queen stopped him before he could leave.

"Mr. Pan, if I may be so bold as to ask, the girl who arrived recently... Isn't she the daughter of the Winter Spirit?" She questioned. Peter turned with narrowed eyes.

"What's it to you?" He asked rudely.

"Her father is looking for her in the mainland and through all the realms. He's been questioning everyone, including the fairies. Just thought I'd ask, the girl who you bought looked just like Jack."

Peter's eyes twitched.

"Have a good day, Queen Clarion."

And he left without another word.

~

When Lily opened the door to 'welcome' their guest, Melody didn't know what to expect. She figured it wasn't anyone with good intentions, but she didn't think the world was about to end when she saw who walked through the door.

Melody squirmed in her seat when she saw the brunette, and she struggled hard to let herself loose. The new girl smirked as she saw how terrified the mermaid had become.

"I see she still remembers me." Wendy Darling said in her strong British accent. The brunette walked towards the mermaid and Melody did everything in her way to get further away from her.

"By the way, how's your sister?" Wendy asked and Melody growled at her. Her mumbles were heard behind the gag and Wendy grabbed the cloth before pulling it away.

Melody gasped for air before looking up at Wendy and snarling at her.

"How dare you talk of my deceased sister, you bitch." The furious mermaid hissed. Wendy's smile never left.

"Just thought I'd ask. She was a pleasant girl."

"Until you murdered her." Melody snapped. She remembered her older sister, how she had befriend Wendy, only to have the girl stab her in the back.

"Details, details. Sirene was a wonderful friend. It's too bad she didn't see things my way."

"That's because she wasn't a monster like you."

Wendy faked offense.

"Hitting me right where it hurts, I see." She said sarcastically before looking over Melody once more and turning to Tiger Lily.

"With her, we'll be back in Neverland in no time."

Lily smiled and nodded rapidly.

"When would you like to leave?" She questioned and the British girl looked outside.

"Full moon. In two days sharp. It's best to travel by moonlight, especially through an aquatic portal."

Lily agreed. Melody shifted in her seat harshly, once again catching the attention of the two girls. Wendy's smile turned sinister.

"And don't fret, little mermaid, by the time we're done using you, you can gladly join your sister in hell."

*unedited*

Eggsy is love, Eggsy is life

There is gonna be a third Kingsman movie and I honestly can't be more excited.

Just look at Taron Egerton. ⤴

He's beautifully magnificent.

I swear, when I first saw him walk onto my screen, my panties dropped...