"Oh hey Jeon" she greets him, still with lollipop in her mouth, when he finally reaches ahead her.

"What are you doing here? At this hour?"

"I was studying and I guess I've used too much energy so I need something sweet" she says while lifting the plastic bag from the store with variety type of candies also few bars of chocolates.

"Woah there honey" he trails off after taking a peek what's inside the plastic bag "That's quite a lot of sugar for tonight. Also, I've seen you keep on eating these kind of stuffs since last week. It's not good for your health obviously"

Mi-so rolls her eyes and pulls out her lollipop, "I know" she sneezes afterwards and apologizes before continuing "But sugar is the only thing that can make me active all day long. I don't think I can live without it"

The guy in front checks her out from top to bottom.  Then something rings in his mind after observing her appearance. "Are you okay?" he asks.

"What do you mean? Don't I look okay?" she slightly rubs her nose with her other hand and put again the lollipop into her mouth.

"Yeah you actually look extra dead tonight" he points out, making her to laugh. She replies, "Probably because of finals is just around the corner so I work my ass off to study but then this happened" she says, referring to her flu.

"Okay, I hope you get better soon and thank god you're here Mi-so"

Mi-so blinks few times and looks at him with a clueless expression, "Why?"

\\\

"Take this, chicken" Mi-so says after walking out from the store, shoving the plastic bag that has pads inside into his arms.

Jungkook chuckles and passes back her candies, "Thank you" he smiles sheepishly "I don't even know what should I do if you're not here. You see Mi-so" Jungkook suddenly pulls her close and put his hand on her right shoulder while looking up the night sky, where the stars and moon shine "That's what we call fate"

The girl with lollipop also look up the sky, staring exactly where he's staring at yet she's doesn't have any clue what's he talking about, "Where? Fate?"

He snorts and shakes his head. Removing his hand from her shoulder, he continues "I mean us. Fate brought us together. We're born to be together, don't you think so?"

They lock their eyes for awhile with no words coming form their mouths. Few seconds later, she laughs, "Nonsense! Its just a coincidence Jungkook ssi. We weren't born to be together"

He forms his lips into a straight line and heaves a sigh, "Anyways, do you want to grab some fishcakes? I have extra money with me"

"Cool. We can never say no to free food"

"You're so Mi-so"

Then, the two continue their conversation while walking ahead towards a foodtruck nearby to satisfy their night hunger.

\\\

"Ah hot! It's hot!" Mi-so stomps her feet as her lips got burnt with the hot fishcakes she takes out from the pot.