[ 02 ]

ITS A WIN-WIN SITUATION NOW
▶DNA - BTS

          Jungkook, the guy whom Mi-so left him with the mixed feelings of embarrassment and sorry,  kicks a pebble that he found randomly on the rooftop and walks down towards his class when the bell rings. As he gets in the class, everyone suddenly shuts their mouth and lay their eyes on him while his eyes lay on Mi-so who seats not to far away from his seat. She's reading her currently favorite Haruki Murakami's book. He pulls away his eyes from her and walks through the others towards his seat.

"Is the rumor true?", is the first question he gets once he settles himself on his seat. Jungkook adverts his attention towards his friend, Jaehyun who has his palm propping his chin as he waits for his answer. "Are you really with Mi-so? The girl whom you barely talk to?" he shots another question. Jungkook hesitates to answer as she never agrees to do so even though he really needs her help, he can only flashes him a sheepish grin at his friend with a low chuckle. Jaehyun forces a gasp and pushes Jungkook playfully "Dude congrats! You finally found your so-called love. Be loyal" he whispers the last two words.

Before Jungkook can open his mouth, the teacher who teaches the current subject comes in and starts her class right away. The guy pulls out his book and lays his eyes on her back again. Later, Jungkook snaps and shakes his head so that he can concentrate in the class. 

Jeon Jungkook is known as the flower boy, a playboy sometimes. Every two months he would get himself a date; a playful one. He was never, ever, even for once be serious in his relationship. He would date a girl and dump her right away. Jungkook was feeling himself ever since he drastically changed in his physical appearance and he took advantages on it. Regardless how many girls he dates and dumps yet the others still will go swoon over him, don't even bother of how many girls' heart he broke. However lately, he had enough of all of it. Once he officially turned 18, some weird feelings started to take over. He was somehow tired of all the girls who is still chasing over him. And that is why, he vowed to himself that he needs to stop and out of nowhere, his mind told him he needed to find himself a real girlfriend to stop them from coming to him. 

It all started at the rooftop earlier where he was asked to meet his a year younger junior. As he pushed the door open, the first thing he saw was Mi-so enjoying the breeze while sipping her drink. The wind blew all of her hair to the back as she closed her eyes shut, enjoying the breeze. He still had his eyes on her, unintentionally ignored the junior ahead him.

"Do you hear me?" the younger asked, grabbing all of his attentions. Jungkook looked over the girl "Look, Kei, I'm sorry but I already have a girlfriend and for sure she will be mad if she ever finds out about this whole thing". Kei scoffed and furrowed her eyebrows "But you were never serious in your relationship. How can you find yourself a girlfriend?". The guy shoved his both his hands inside the pocket of his slacks and sighed "Because i quit from being such a jerk?". "Well okay" she looked away but then looked at him again "Who's your girlfriend then?" she asked with a provoking tone. "Wait, she's already here" with that, Jungkook shouts Mi-so's name loudly and walked towards her with a hasten steps. Just like that, he got to to talk her again after 4 years of silent treatment.

\\\

The bell rings again, indicating that school session is over. Jungkook doesnt even has a chance to spare a glance on Mi-so because she's already disappear from the class. Jaehyun, who is always curious, asks him "Mi-so took her leave already?". Jungkook hangs his backpack over his shoulders and lightly nods his head "She got something to do and so do i" he pats Jaehyun's arm playfully "See you tomorrow". Jaehyun hums and bid him goodbye as he watches Jungkook's figure slowly disappearing from his sight.