Namjoon's Route

MYSTIC MESSENGER MODE: ONNNN

Author here thank you for 1.5k+ reads *throws confetti* *blows snot on tissue* hu hu hu I am thankful keep reading readers!!
Enjoy ٩(๑'▼`๑)۶
---------------------------------------------------
Namjoon date to the book store

This is phone call time

(Y/n):
Hello??

Namjoon:
Hey (Y/n) are you free tomorrow?

(Y/n):
Yeah I'm free. What's wrong? ?

Namjoon:
I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me??

(Y/n):
Well where are we going??

Namjoon:
Oh you know like a walk in the park and maybe grab a cup of coffee. We could go somewhere else too.

(Y/n):
Oh that's so sweet of you sure when are we gonna meet up and where?

Namjoon:
Hmmm...how about I come and pick you up 12 noon??

(Y/n):
Sound great, alright then I'll see you tomorrow then bye!

Namjoon:
Yeah, , I'll see you tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------

The next day (Y/n) got ready for the day wear some cute and comfortable shorts and sweater.
It was only 11:30 so she went wandering around the house randomly making appearance in the member's room until it was 11:55.

There was a honk outside the house and turns out Namjoon came earlier than expected. (Y/n) went and greet him as he drove to the place where they planned together yesterday.

They went to watch a movie  called (M/t) ( [Movie type] the author can't find any good ones.) , then they went to a book store buying some of her favourite books too. After buying books and watching a movie they went to Starbucks and bought coffees.

The day continued as the two *coughsoontobeloverscough* didn't know that both group's band members where actually *coughstalkingcough* them. They girls were fangirling (that how you spell it? ?) while the boys were either heartubroken, depressed, sulking or crying crocodile tears.

It's evening already, they are at the park sitting on the bench chatting while sipping coffee. It was relaxing and finally time for Namjoonie to confess to (N/n). [Nickname if ya don't know. ]

"Hey (Y/n). I have something to ask you."

"Go ahead. "

"Promise me that no matter what I tell you, our friendship will never break."

"Sure. What's the matter."

"(Y/n), I know we know each other for a few months but I like no love you. I fell for you, you were kind, sweet, funny and hardworking... so will you go out with me?"

(Y/n) didn't say anything making Namjoon worry. But she suddenly lunge toward him smashing her lips on his in a sweet and passionate kiss.

"Silly Jonnie of course I'll go out with you. You were funny, sweet, caring and many more. I love you Kim Namjoon. "

"I love you too (L/n) (Y/n)."

Good Ending♡

LOLOL
That's all for Namjoon's one hope you all enjoy this chappie. Tell me if there's anything wrong cuz this one's a bit rush as always vote, comment and share this book and I'll see you in the next chapter. Byeeee