Chapter 12

Hey author here thanks for 300+ reads keep'er going!!
Anyways hope you enjoy reading this chappie.

Your pov
After all the fun we have a few days ago, we need to start getting ready for the debut. Then we will have concerts with Bts, composing new songs.We all are starting to get a little more busier day by day. The day when the MV came out, instantly thousands of view pop out within a few hours. After that we knew that it was successful.

Many people commented that we sound good, neat choreography or that we should make more songs.The concert tickets were all sold out in a few days quickly. What was planed is that our concert start first then only it's Bts's turn. Both groups go on stage in different times.

Time skip a few weeks
Today is the day we go on stage. Staffs were running around preparing the girls who were a nervous wreak. Well who's not when you're performing infront of thousands of people for your first time. The boys came in and gave us all a pat on the back telling us that we can do it or other encouraging words.

Finally it's show time, we all went up stage and saw many many fans waving the Blue Wave Sticks, cheering for us while chanting. We all perform finish and it was time for the fan meet.
The fans gave us many gifts and complements some even had accessories for us to wear, it was kinda cute interacting with fans and giving them a high five before they move on to my left who was (Bf/n).

Sitting place

OUT↞Eun Ha_Chan Mi_(Bf/n)

_(Y/n)_Ji Su_Rose_Chae Yeon↞IN

Then Time skip few days later
3rd person pov
The girls were busy after the concert having to make new song, practice the choreography blah blah blah.

The boys decided to come visit them having free time. Taehyung and Yoongi came and visit (Y/n) asking her how was she. She reply with a 'busy and a lot of stress.' while holding a bunch of music sheets and files. The two boys then whisper each other their plans and Taehyung took the stacks of paper away from (Y/n), she was gonna tell them to give it back until Yoongi said.

"Get change we're taking you somewhere." And instantly walked off to the sofa. (Y/n) hesitate but agreed she then went to the bathroom and change.(Btw you're in ur room)

Once she changed the boys then dragged her out taking her phone, wallet and stuff it in her purse. She was gonna ask where we're going but they just told her it's a secret, wanting to call the girls telling them she won't be home for a while but the boys said they already told them as they went in the car and Yoongi started the car.

Time skipu

Your pov
Once Yoongi stopped the car, we all went out and saw that we were at the arcade. They took me in to played some games, the place was really empty in fact there was nobody. Well only a few kids/teens were playing some games but nothing more.

I pass by the counter and saw many prizes on the shelf but one or should I say two caught my eyes. It was a cute cat with stripes stuff toy and a blue fox stuff toy, but the one I like most was the cat it looks big soft and cute at the same time but the price was tickets that you win and it cost 4000 tixs while the blue fox cost 3000 tixs.'It's impossible to get that many Σ('∀`;)!

What I didn't know was that the two boys saw what I was looking at with sparkling eyes they were DETERMINE to get that stuff toy since they heard you mumble about the cat a lot along with the fox then they challenge each other about who could get the most tickets to get the prizes for you.