Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?

Start from the beginning

I know. I know. I trust Levi and i don't know why am I being covered with paranoia. I feel like there is a great chance that something will happen while Petra was giving Levi his tea.

And the question is, if they already had a closure, why do Petra have to make him tea?

That should be me, or Levi on his own.

I reached the second floor and looked all around the hallway.

Shit, my heartbeat kept on running fast especially when I saw the hallway empty, which only means Petra had already entered his room.

I walked slowly to Levi's door and tried eavesdropping but unfortunately every room are soundproof. God, why do I have to be so unlucky.

I can't hear them. Thoughts filled my head. What are they doing right now? If Petra was only bringing him his tea, what took.her so long?

I was so damn nervous. Why was I being so paranoid? And I'm suspecting so much things! I know Levi would never betray me...

Jeez, it's already 10 minutes! I just can't stand anymore. My ears were sticked through the door just as my head was leaning on it when I heard someone's voice.

"Ohh!"

My eyes widened. What was that?! Oh no, don't tell me that they're-!?

I quickly touched the doorknob attempting to turn it when someone suddenly opened the door that let me fell inside Levi's room on my hips.

"Ow!" I cringed. Okay I think I broke my thigh.

"(R/n)?"

I looked up to see Levi wearing his glasses, holding a book looking down at me.

"Oh, hey there honeybunch!"
I laughed nervously and tried to cover up the eavesdropping stuff.

'Honeybunch? What the heck?' I thought.

"Honeybunch?" He gave me an 'are you fucking serious?' look.

"W-what?! No, I mean, g-good morning!" I chuckled hysterically and attempts to get up but due to the fall, my hips hurt way more than I expected.

He shooked his head and tossed the book he was holding to the couch, helping me to stand up. I tried to stand with his arm supporting me but the pain really hits the spot.

Levi shooked his head. "So you can't walk?"

"You see, I can't even stand." I glared and gave him a 'can't you see' expression.

Just a small glare payback guys.

"I know." Levi removes his arm from my back and then suddenly brought my whole weight to his arms.

"W-woah, hold o-"

"Just shut up, will you?" He looks at me with a little intimidation.

"Wha-?"

"Tell me. Would you want me to drop you this instant so it'll double the pain you're already feeling?" Levi asks, our faces inches away.

Gosh, why does he have to become so superior in this kind of things?

I shooked my head eagerly. Knowing that I have nothing against him this time.

He picks me up bridal style and kicked the door close using his foot by kicking it a bit then he sat me on the bed.

"Thanks..." I mumbled, rubbing my hips a bit to relieve the pain.

"Sure," he sighs. "Should I get an ice pack?"

I glanced up to his face and shooked my head. "No, I'm fine. I just need to recover a bit."

Levi nods and went to the couch to get the book, putting it on the small shelf. I can see he likes reading as well. I watched Levi walk through his closet while massaging the pain on my hip when the real purpose of me running upstairs to catch up but turns out like a trouble struck my brain.

Levi walked inside the closet, I glanced around his room to check for some evidences. My eyes landed on my left side.

Bingo.

The two cups of tea was placed on the nightstand.

A large pang hits my heart. Does Levi lied to me? Was he just using me to cover up his relationship with Petra? Does he love her still?

Paranoia started flooding me again. I think I'm being so stupid.

When my hips and legs were already fine, I tried to get up from his bed slowly not making any noise. I need to make sure Levi's not hiding something from me.

I know. I know. We weren't a couple yet...

But how could I give him my sweetest 'yes' if I couldn't even trust him? If he was hiding things to me? Or worse... what if when were already a couple and he cheats on me?

Those thoughts that bug me made me feel even more insecure about Petra... and even more hurt of course.

I searched around but saw nothing. Until the last thing I have to check, is the place were Levi is still in. The closet.

My heartbeat races fast, my sweat dripping on my forehead and palms.

Should I continue this?

I shook my head, it's better than too late.

I wish I was wrong...

I hold the knob and slowly turned it, opening the door thoroughly.

My eyes widened at the sight. Shit.

"(Y/n)?" Levi turns around to see me with a shock expression.

I can't believe myself.

I just can't believe that I let myself witness this thing...

I wish I could turn back time but it's too late.

I wish I could go back on slap my cheek because of my idiocy.

I-

-

Okaay?

So what do you think happened guys?

Lol, I can't believe I will write the next chapter exactly like what was running through my head. I know.

T__T

Lol, this idea came from my friend @SabriellenaAudrey and it was hilarious.

Reader-chan. I'm sorry if I have to do this. LMAO

Ja Mata Ne~