"Where you gettin ready to go?", Daijah questioned me

"I told Corey I'd get up wit him today'n shit."

"I thought we was going out today?", Daijah questioned with a slight attitude all in her voice.

I turned around to look at Daijah. "Yeah, later tonight. But I wanna get up with my man. Damn girl, why you trippin?"

"Who said I was trippin'?" Daijah shot back as she shook her head before rolling her eyes.

I didn't even bother to respond to her. grabbing my Nautica towel off the back of my chair, I continued to walk out the bedroom and down the hall to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror before realizing I left my phone in the bedroom on the night stand.

I knew her crazy ass was going to look through my phone cause she thinks I still be texting her sister, E'mani. What she need to worry bout is Ebie and Henree throwing the ass at me.

I quickly walked down the hall, entering the room and finding her in the same position where I left her. I grabbed my phone off the night stand then leaving the room again. I clicked the screen to see a missed text from Corey, my baby mama and a missed call from Henree.

Thank god for that Do Not Disturb feature, or I knew it would have been some shit if that phone would of rung and Daijah seen her sister number pop up.

I didn't fuck Henree. I don't think I could cross that line. But its something about these Wright girls that got my ass caught up.

This shit is crazy, but I'll check into what she wanna do with a nigga later. I scrolled through my contacts before clicking Corey name and calling him. After two rings, I heard wind blowing in the background.

"Yo!"

"Wassup nigga." I replied, closing the bathroom door behind me.

"Ain't shit Jay. Chillin, driving Solana back home from the doctor."

"Is everything aight?" I questioned. "She aint sick or nuthin right?"

"Nah, Nah man. Umm in fact we great. We got a baby on the way." Corey said with excitement in his voice.

My eyes widened before laughing. "Whuhhhh? Yo, nigga congrats man. Damn, you bout to be a daddy nigga. Join the club."

"'Preciate it fool. I was shocked like damn. I-I made a baby out this muthafucka." Corey giggled into the receiver of the phone. "But yo, make sure you dressed cause ima come scoop after I drop wifey off."