We both just sit there and watch stars 🌟 and I see her staring at me.

"Why so cute...?" She asks with the sweetest voice. I just smile.

She comes closer.... she cups my face.... I just become a rock at that moment😱.... our faces are inches apart.

"Um....No....." She says and comes close to my ears and she says "After Marriage....." That moment I just freeze and I literally have tears in my eyes.

I just hug her tightly and I realize she is sleeping 😴. I lift her and put her in car and I put the seat belt.

I just keep looking at her thinking how can a person be this beautiful inside and out. I start caressing her cheek and I just stay like that looking at her👀 for a while.

We reach my house. I place her on my bed. I cover her and when I was supposed to leave she catches my hand and puts my hand in between her face and pillow💕.

"Where have you been till now... why didn't you come into my life before." She asks me with closed eyes and I see a tear coming out of her eyes. Seeing her cry it feels like my heart has been stabbed😭.

"Madi.... Forget about the past..... I promise Madi... I promise you I will never ever leave you and I will always keep you happy here after." I kiss her on forehead😘 and I sit down beside bed looking at her I fall into sleep.

Madison P.O.V:

I open my eyes "OMG !!! My head hurts badly...." I shout catching my head.

"Good morning Firecracker...." I see Ben smiling😁.

"Firecracker..??" I ask him popping my eyes out. Ben comes close to me...

"Yesterday, I saw an amazing shade of yours. Trust me I did love 😍the fire cranky shade of yours." He tells and smiles at me.

"I can't remember anything about yesterday🤦🏻‍♀️. Why the hell is my head aching too much." I ask him catching my head.

"Because my dear sweet heart, yesterday someone got super jealous and angry for some reason which I don't know..." I cut him.

"Wait... I was drunk yesterday... OMG😱.... What the hell....." I cover my face.

"Yes and later...." He pauses.

"Later.... WHAT😰" I shout catching his hands.

"I saw the fire cracker." Saying this he has a huge wide smile on his face😜.

"Please.... tell me...." I literally have tears in my eyes. My mind was running really fast. Did I do anything.... Oh God!!!! No..... Did I say something....

"Okay Okay.... you just wanted to go to beach and you were like you are 7 yrs, you jumped here and there and then later we came home and then you slept 😴." He says smiling.

"That's it?" I ask him staring at him.

"Wow, you are sad that nothing happened..... Don't worry😚..." I start hitting him.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!"

We both have breakfast and then we leave to office.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Hey!!!! Ben....." Sophia jumps and hugs me.

"Hi..." I don't like her at all😑from the day I have known her she always behaved badly with me. I never liked her but then I can't shout at her she is my dad's best friend's daughter😞.

I am just thinking why did she come here now, we were never close with each other and here she is acting as if we both are super close. We both were never even friends of that fact.

"Shall we go on a date this Sunday😍?" Sophia asks me while I was working.

"No, I have some work to complete." I tell her without even looking at her.

"It's Sunday, Bennie...." She comes and wraps her hands around my neck. "Sophia, No." I tell her and remove her hands from my neck.

She comes and sits on my lap. I get irritated😤 too much.

"Sophia get up I have work to do." I tell in a very polite way.

"Bennie.. you do your work... I will do mine...." She starts kissing😙my face and then my neck. I push her and getup and I catch her arms.

"WHAT THE HELL😡!!!" I shout at her. 

"I know you are liking it...." Saying that she comes close to me.

Madison P.O.V:

I sit in my cabin and suddenly I remember Ben and for some unknown reason I start smiling and blushing🙈.

"I wonder why is my beautiful super happy today?" Tony asks me. 

"Nothing...absolutely nothing...." I tell him.

"Come on....I know you are day dreaming about Ben😍and you started blushing." He teases me.

"Shut up" I blush.

"Madi.... Why don't you tell him that you are madly and deeply in love💕 with him?" Tony asks me.

"I don't...." before I complete.

"I will kill you if you say all that crap I don't love him and all😤. Idiot, everyone knows you love him and even you do. Ben is just perfect man for you. Before it's too late go tell him" He tells.

"Whatever just go back to work."

Me and Tony we both are working on the project and I have only half of the files of the project.

"Tony, where are the rest of the files🧐?" I ask him still searching.

"The rest of the files are with Ben." He tells me.

"We must submit this by tomorrow right?" I ask him.

"Ya.... We still got lot of work😞to do." He tells me.

"I will go get the rest of the files from Ben" I tell him.

"Wait, so you knew before that those files are with Ben. You just want to see him you are searching for some reasons..." He says and bursts out laughing😝. 

"Tony, shut up" I just smile and leave my cabin.

While walking to Ben's cabin, I think "Did I really find some reason to see him?" I ask myself and I smile😌.

I walk up to his cabin. Before I open the door I hear some girl's 😯 voice from his cabin.

"I know you are liking it." I open the door. 

The moment I open the door, I see Ben and Sophia kissing. I just freeze in the place I am, I can feel tears coming out of my eyes😢....

"Ben..." That's all I say.........

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹