Outcast (Welcome& character)

The fake smiles, laughter, friends, I am getting sick of it all. I always felt like I didn't belong anywhere with him gone. It was even worse. It was pathetic that I thought it's okay. I will get through this, but I am slipping away, falling slowly. The only reason I am still holding on is for my family.

But he hurts me, bullies me, breaks me in ways I can't even describe. He has become the worst nightmare, and I can't wake up from it. There is no helping me from his sick and twisted games.

After all, he believes I was the reason for the death of his best friend.

But I have to hold on only one more year till I don't have to see him anymore. I need to survive as an outcast...

****
Hello everyone, I am really happy you chose to read this book. I have worked super hard on making this book happen. This book has been a long process, and I have had many mix emotions about writing this book.

If you read outcast previously, I just want to say this book is completely an utterly changed from how it was previously. It has new characters and a different plot but the same idea as it was before.

Anyways I really hope you enjoy this story, and please don't forget to vote and comment. I will love to know what you guys think of the book.

And I know this book is very cringy. I'm cringing along with all of you guys at how terrible some of these scenes are! But I was young when I wrote this and something was clearly wrong with me to have written many of these cringy scenes!!! 😭 But I swear by the third book it does get better. You just have to make it through this one.

**This book is soon going to go under very in-depth editing**

****
Trigger warning

This book contains body shaming, bullying and elements of mental illness. I strongly suggest that you do not continue reading this story if these topics bother you.

I am going to be very clear once again this is a bullied romance and these kinda books is not for everyone so please please refrain from reading if you can't handle it instead of leaving hate comments.

It is not my intention to upset anyone with these topics, and if you are someone that deals with these issues, I'm so sorry if I have offended you in any way.

I have provided some links below in helping you guys with any struggles you deal with. You are not alone, and I want you guys to be safe and healthy more than anything. And I'm always here to talk. You can message me anytime!

Crisis Text Line:
Text number: US & Canada: text HOME to 741741

Website: https://www.crisistextline.org

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
Primary phone number: 1-800-273-8255

Online chat: suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/

Website: suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Lots of love,

Just another girl

****

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved

****
I have a beautiful drawing that a fantastic artist on Instagram had drawn for me of Liam and Storm. Her ig is @konturava.art! Be sure to check her out and follow her!