Chapter One

Everything came as one big blur. One moment, I'm sleeping peacefully in my bed, and the next, I'm being dragged into a psychiatric ward. It always comes back to me, when I wake up, and when I go to bed. That moment. That one thing that ruined my life.

"It's for your own good, they'll take care of you." My mother told me, as I was screaming and kicking while the nurses pulled me out of my own home. Tears were streaming down my face as I tried ripping their grip off of me.

"Let me go!" I yelled, but they wouldn't listen. They dragged me from my own home. Everything is gone, everything...

~~~

Now, here I sit, my first morning in this psychiatric ward. I had the blankets wrapped around me tightly. It was the only thing I cared about right now. I was in the corner of my bed, just rocking back and forth. Everything was fine right now, or at least, I thought, until I heard a knock on the door. I felt my anxiety grow as did my emotions.

"Hello?" A male voice said from the other side of the door. I didn't answer. Instead, I stayed still.

"I'm coming in." I heard the door unlock, and a man with a white doctors coat walked in. He had a black dress shirt and dress pants, along with the coat. I just stared at him, admiring his beauty silently. He watched me as I looked him up and down, biting my lip slightly.

"I'm Brendon Urie, and I'll be your main doctor while you're here." He sat down on the bed, facing me. I nodded slowly, still stunned by his beauty.

"So, what I have here is that you're diagnosed with severe anxiety and depression. Is that right?" He bit at the cap of his pen as his eyes narrowed to me. I nodded slowly, the blankets up to my mouth.

"So... what's your name?" He asked softly, placing his clip board down.

"Faelecia..." I whispered.

"Faelecia? That's a nice name! How do you spell it?" He questioned.

"F-A-E-L-E-C-I-A." I spelled it out loud.

"Great! So, I'm here to know you. Since I will be your main doctor and you will be my main patient, it's good that we get to know each other. So tell me, what do you like?" He moved a little closer to me on the bed. I stared into his dark brown eyes as he gave me a little smile.

"I-I like writing..." I stated quietly.

"Writing? That's cool! What do you write?" He tilted his head.

"Just little stories... they're all at my old house though..." I looked down. This was very awkward. A piece of crap like me talking to this beauty.

"What types of genre?" He continued with the questions. If this was anyone else, I would have refused to answer them, but right now, I want to be nice to Brendon.

"I wrote about my depression and how it took a toll on me..." I looked at him after.

"Hmm, I see... so, what else do you like?" He asked. "Like, what's your favourite food?"

"I... I don't know..." I looked up in thought, pulling my knees up to my chest.

"My favourite food... probably fries, or mashed potatoes..."  I said.

"Good choice!" He smiled.

"How about you, Doctor Urie?" I asked.

"Me... I'd have to go with sandwiches, or potato chips." He stated.

"Do you have any pet peeves?" It didn't take me long to answer that.

"I hate when people lightly use the term 'kill yourself'. It's just disrespectful." I rolled my eyes and rested my chin on my knee.

"That is a rude thing to do. My biggest pet peeve would be people who walk slowly in front of you." He replied.

"Ohh, I hate that!" I exclaimed. Brendon chuckled and smiled at me.

This might just be the start to a weird friendship...