catfish; preview

how she managed to remain absolutely stunning in pajamas and a messy bed head was something i would never come to understand. her dark brown hair always seemed so effortlessly beautiful in every photo she took.

sometimes i found myself looking way to far into her feed hoping ill spot a change that i hadn't seen before, point out a flaw that i never came to find, some kind of reason to draw me away.

from the looks of it she hadn't no flaws in my eyes. she was beauty at its finest, always top of the line and don't get me started on her confidence. being confident in herself was one of the many things i adore about her, she never brought herself down in any of her post which was something that brought light to her personality.

but her Instagram feed is what she what's everyone to see right? it's an image to cover up the sad reality of it all. it was all fake, made up, a scheme. with that said, why was i so intrigued by the way she functioned? why did i appreciate her every post as if i knew her in person?

allowing my thumb to hover over the send button, i looked over the words i was about to send to the precious girl. it wasn't anything too complicated nor was it something too simple. over time ive come to realize she doesn't settle for normal, she loves effort and time put into anything she receives or gives off.

who takes your pictures? they're absolutely stunning.

a question is the best way to start of a conversation because of the fact that it gives you and whoever a topic to discuss without things becoming weird, i would know. it's a method i've used in the past that works 11/10 out of the times.

sure i was nervous but i loved the rush of adrenaline my body gave off as my finger remained hovering over the button. i let my thoughts take control of my body before sighing lowly forcing my finger down and send the message.

i sent it.

and i cant say i don't regret it.

a/n
new book alert!!!!

i got the cast & description done and im working on the first chapter now:)

i don't like writing in first person so that's probably crap but hey! at least it's something!

any questions about the book comment and I'll answer them!! (only the ones that i can answer without spoiling the story)

i updated too many times today im sorry